JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So i do realize the new P226 X5's are out and seem to be a lot more money than the older ones. I'm no expert as to why i'm asking.

So I think I want to get a Sig P226 X5 (any variant) but I can't tell the main differences. I have gone to sig website and the only 4 on the site are the X5, Competition, Allround, and Tactical (which I don't want since it's not SS). But I had a chance to hand a X5 L1 but I can't seem to find any info on this except a OUT OF STOCK and a price.

Can someone break down the differences in models of the X5 that I don't see?

I came close to buying one recently and had similar questions. This is what I found. The X5 is single action only, has wood panel grips, magwell and an adjustable trigger. The Competition model is single action only has polymer grips, magwell and a non-adjustable trigger. The allround is Double action/single action, standard polymer gips with no magwell and comes with magazines that hold 2 less rounds that the X5 and Competition. Hope that helps.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top