JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I don't even know why this kid is still relevant.
He is like Jefferson Starship keeps showing up
1664126921166.png

Its hilarious when anti gun folks try to be relatable or try to fabricate bonafides as if they can pull a fast one on gun owners.
And when they go too far, its always blatantly obvious. :s0114:

I don't even know why this kid is still relevant.
Hogg is irrelevant to us, but the left drools all over him for gun control like they do Thundberg for their environmental position. It's all about youth appeal for voting purposes. Lots of similarities between the two.

The turd was pictured travelling around D.C. attempting to meet with politicians over gun control measures.... riding in style in the backseat of his black SUV with his armed security detail.

Gun control activist? Riiiiiggghhhhht......

This smarmy little sh!t is still around?
So long as useful idiots are useful they will be around. The second they are not they won't be heard from again. Ironically, should Hogg achieve his goal of totally disarming America it may well be his last day on Earth.

but the left drools all over him for gun control like they do
Drooling over a 22 YO who has poor writing skills and appears to have the mentality of a 14 YO?

If thats the case this really tells me where antis/left heads are at.....

This little prick needs to be slapped so many times he would think he is surrounded.

This moron is a great example of what happens when someone who was unknown to the world gets his 15 minuets of fame. Most can NOT handle it when the media moves on and ignores them. So they spend the rest of their life waving their arms, screaming look at me and no one cares. Remember the woman who son was early to die in the sandbox under GW? Media made her a cause to the point she thought she would unseat Nancy in CA. That was the last she was ever heard from again. If she is still alive I am sure she still wonders why there are no camera crews interested in her as she waves her hands and screams for attention. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top