JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is no correlation. There is no constitutional protection for or against abortion. Period. Never was. As for your example, the person performing the abortion can be sued, so THE PERSON USING THE FIREARM can be sued. Not the manufacturer of the firearms nor the manufacturer of the anesthetic used during a medical procedure.

C'mon, man. Don't get trapped in the creative linguistic gymnastics of the fairy tale party. Not the same thing at all, unless your an easily manipulated sheep.

I take exception to that last line in your post towards @Mikej !!

He's WAY more of an old goat, than a sheep! ;):D

(Just trying to lighten the mood around here!)

This is scary but not unexpected from Ca. I'm still amazed people didn't recall this idiot.

Dan

It's because they like what he's doing!
They think it's a good thing. Why else would so many conservatively minded people be voting with their feet by moving out. And, as rule, for every conservative who bugs out, a liberal moves in thinking it's going to be a worker's paradise. Then the dependent set flocks into the PRK as well, looking for all the freebies. They are only too happy to vote for Newsom and his ilk because they keep the freebies flowing at the expense of the tax paying knotheads.
Like they say : " If you rob Peter to pay Paul, you can always count on Paul's support."

This is scary but not unexpected from Ca. I'm still amazed people didn't recall this idiot.

Dan
I think newsom stuffed the ballot box, same as Biden

The problem with your logic is that there are literally MILLIONS of people in CA that absolutely did NOT vote for this nonsense and their only crime is being grossly outnumbered by idiots.

Moreover, whatever happens in California with respect to 2a law will make it to Oregon and Washington. Both states have about 5-7 years at best before they are fully californicated.

So be very careful what you wish for. :rolleyes:
This!

Cate

I think this is a good thing. Let CA bang its moron head against this. Let them pay for the waste that will be trying to get the Supreme Court to rule that an Amendment is no more important then a made up court decision. Abortion is not a RIGHT not something the Government is prevented from messing with as the 2nd is (Yes I know its been messed with a zillion times but all of that is technically against the law).

I'm not pro abortion but pro choice, except for liberal Dems. I do not think that it is any of my or anyone else's, especially the government's, business whether or not a woman wants to carry full term. I think that they should have challenged the TX heart beat law on the grounds that it imposes involuntary servitude on the pregnant woman.
Yeah, how do you feel about school killings?

In my mind, there is no difference, murder is murder and NOBODY has a right to take human life!!!!!!!

It is an odd twist of the human mind to claim that being pro choice is not pro abortion. I'm not pro life, I am anti murder of unborn babies.

Last Edited:
BUT, But, but.....crime happens everywhere.

Aloha, Mark

In my mind, there is no difference, murder is murder and NOBODY has a right to take human life!!!!!!!
I have no problem with the killing of evil. A bullet to the head or a city bus running a traffic light. There are some truly sick people in the world. The method of their demise isn't important.

A baby is not "their own body", it is a separate human life. Follow the science!!!
Bacteria is life on Mars but a heart beat isn't life on earth. Tell me the science/logic behind that…. I'm pro life 100% abortion is murder.

California's Gavin Newsom Seeks to Allow Private Citizens to Sue to Enforce Gun Control Laws

Same story, just adding some terms to find this in the search in the future.

What could go wrong?

edit to add:
SUPREME COURT

California Governor Calls for S.B. 8-Style Legislation Targeting Firearms

In response to the Supreme Court's ruling largely precluding pre-enforcement challenge of the Texas abortion law, Governor Newsom calls for similar action on guns.

JONATHAN H. ADLER |

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews