JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't seem like he's got the answers.

1F539171-9169-4915-8B2F-3376FD373DB9.jpeg

Why do all " common sense" gun laws start and end with taking all the guns from the law abiding citizens? I'm betting the amount of drug overdoses in California dwarfs the amount of gun deaths but they seem awfully worried about the guns and they could care less about the drugs.
Alcohol-related deaths completely and utterly eclipse gun-related deaths, even more so when you eliminate suicide from the equation. How many laws do you see being passed against it or campaigns founded on restricting alcohol? Too much money to be made my friends.

Alcohol-related deaths completely and utterly eclipse gun-related deaths, even more so when you eliminate suicide from the equation. How many laws do you see being passed against it or campaigns founded on restricting alcohol? Too much money to be made my friends.
We tried that in the 1920s with Prohibition :rolleyes: and then again in the 80s with MADD and DARE programs :rolleyes:

We tried that in the 1920s with Prohibition :rolleyes: and then again in the 80s with MADD and DARE programs :rolleyes:
And what was Prohibition if not a failure at preventing drinking while becoming a massive source of income for the Mafia. Roll the clock forward 50 years and let's look at what the War On Drugs has given us... Higher than ever drug overdose deaths and and a massive source of income for Mexican cartels and street gangsters. What do you think a prohibition on guns will bring us?
SMH
Have any of these dipsh1ts ever read a history book?

Last Edited:
And what was Prohibition if not a failure at preventing drinking while becoming a massive source of income for the Mafia. Roll the clock forward 50 years and let's look at what the War On Drugs has given us... Higher than ever drug overdose deaths and and a massive source of income for Mexican cartels and street gangsters. What do you think a prohibition on guns will bring us?
SMH
Oh, they know. Like I've said before.. it's not the criminals that's a threat to the government. It's the law abiding gun owners that are.

Edit
Also, the criminals ensure fantastic job security for the judges, jailers, police, lawyers, and lawmakers.

SMH
Don't forget the greatest of American traditions, that of "OutLaw"

During Prohibition, alcohol production actually increased to levels far beyond what it had been before, with all the Unregulated Hillbilly Bootleggers and such,, there was not only a great drive and determination to "Stick it to the Man" but it created a whole class of Outlaws and Lawman alike, and one could argue, it made the prerunner of the ATF into a much more powerful agency then anyone would have thought! It also really put the hurt on a whole lot of folks who had been lawful producers before the law was added to the books, and a whole lot of folks were murdered by our own government to "Enforce" that new law, and a whole lot of those new Lawmen were also killed doing their "Duty" which was flatly illegal, and yet it was allowed to stand until smarter people stepped in and repealed it, adding the cost wasn't worth the lives and income lost by all involved!

And, we got NASCAR after it all ended!

The shirt stole the words right out of my mouth. Politics…… multiple/many blood sucking parasites. That's all they are and will be, make no mistake About it boys and girls.

Wasn't little boy Gavin telling people to stay home while he went to some fancy/trendy French whatever something? Ya!

Do as we say, or we will use guns to get our way ….. lol.
I challenge any politician to come to my house and tell me to my face I cannot own my guns, or have plans to take my guns. People in h*ll want ice water. Doesn't mean they are gonna get it lol. Kick rocks lil boy Gavin.

IMG_1307.jpeg

Last Edited:
Basically attempting to enshrine gun control into the constitution. It seems more just political posturing in his bid for head stooge, but will be interesting to see how many and which states join in.

The highlights:
1) Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21
2) Universal background checks
3) A reasonable waiting period for gun purchases
4) Banning the civilian purchase of assault weapons
5) Allows states a blank check to enact any gun control laws they wish to "ensure safety" of it's citizens.
Newsom is an idiot.

I love this new style of Politician.
Finally someone that can get to work and remove all these pesky rights we have.
I mean, have the right to firearms, speech, Religious freedom is so over rated.
Just look how great China does, when they remove choice from the people irresponsible hands..
Paid for by the Chinese counsel to re-elect POTUS.

Argus

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads