JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except for the fact that the majority of immigrants lean right and have conservative values.
To me, that statement sounds like PROPAGANDA.

Could I/should I..... dare to ask for some proof?

Aloha, Mark

PS......
WAIT, Wait, wait.....
Yeah Rrrrrright.......it's not likely that the US Govt is asking people before they enter into the country (legally). Then....illegally (illegals), don't count. Can't even ask that question on the census count. Anyway....so, who did the research? LOL.

Last Edited:
To me, that statement sounds like PROPAGANDA.

Could I/should I..... dare to ask for some proof?

Aloha, Mark

PS......
WAIT, Wait, wait.....
Yeah Rrrrrright.......it's not likely that the US Govt is asking people before they enter into the country (legally). Then....illegally, don't count. So, who did the research? LOL.
Kind of easy. What kind of churches are growing? And just my area maybe but Polk County has had a huge Hispanic community for over 30 years and they've consistently voted Republic/conservative.

Need I poiint out the DANGER of assuming.

Aloha, Mark
Lol. Huge as in a large number of families in Monmouth and Independence. It's such a relatively large community that we have the local Lowriders club and the Aztec/Mexican heritage clubs in the annual 4th of July parade in Monmouth-Independence... and just come down to the Riverview Park during the 4th of July festivies and see just how big the Hispanic/Latin community is. We also have a relatively large Asian community, or just seems like it in Monmouth-Independence; what with all the "Asian" food establishments here along with the taco places.

Those are rookie numbers, their ballots will get manipulated by the voting machines anyway.
We have a false sense of hope with them voting conservative.
1. Not arguing that.
2. I am super against illegal immigration.
3. Hispanic/Central Americans are known for conservative values and the importance of family (something the left hates).

I'm sure they are manipulated on arrival but if you look at their core values and if they were allowed to think with their own brain they would lean more conservative. Hell, look at what has happened to Florida.

1686513664563.png

I mean.....
Before the mods step in and remind us that THIS is suppose to be about FIREARMS and/or NEWSOM and his 28th A.

Aloha, Mark

I'm just waiting on the usual suspects to show up and explain how the proposal might go a little too far but if Newsom only gets some of things he wants, it could actually be a reasonable compromise.

1686523327327.png

"Reasonable and/or Compromise".

Nah.

Why?

Who is to say what's a reasonable compromise?

1686524232475.png

Certainly NOT. Nor, his husband/wife/whatever.

Aloha, Mark

PS.......
1686523645784.png

Last Edited:
Basically attempting to enshrine gun control into the constitution. It seems more just political posturing in his bid for head stooge, but will be interesting to see how many and which states join in.

The highlights:
1) Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21
2) Universal background checks
3) A reasonable waiting period for gun purchases
4) Banning the civilian purchase of assault weapons
5) Allows states a blank check to enact any gun control laws they wish to "ensure safety" of it's citizens.
Basically attempting to enshrine gun control into the constitution. It seems more just political posturing in his bid for head stooge, but will be interesting to see how many and which states join in.

The highlights:
1) Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21
2) Universal background checks
3) A reasonable waiting period for gun purchases
4) Banning the civilian purchase of assault weapons
5) Allows states a blank check to enact any gun control laws they wish to "ensure safety" of it's citizens.
He's a first class moron. God help us if he's elected President.

God help us if he's elected President.
Like that guy from Washington. Can't even remember his name. Oh yeah, Inslee. :s0114:

People that hold some low level, elected office, that have "Delusions of Grandeur". :s0140: What's the plural of "Putz"?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews