JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think OR had a few candidate score b from the NRA also but have changed there mind after they get in the running .I didn't say it was going to happen tomorrow I said TRICKLE DOWN AFFECT . look at Texas they are in trouble as we speak

I lived (15 years) and still have business in California. I am pretty familiar with the issues. All that happened here is the California Supreme Court codified the long held practice by stating it isn't illegal............did you expect anything else from the land of the 9th circuit? Communities have broad latitude to control zoning and they frequently exercise there rights in draconian ways or use the power as weapons against activities they don't care for. It is allowed by federal law because zoning is exclusively the responsibility of state and local government. Being able to own and keep a gun is different than engaging in a commercial enterprise dealing in them.
Lol just imagine if all the people in California that use your business found out you are on a gun website and own lots of guns lol AND .....
ARGONAUT IS NO LONGER A MEMBER IN 3.2.1.HEHEHE

Lol just imagine if all the people in California that use your business found out you are on a gun website and own lots of guns lol AND .....
ARGONAUT IS NO LONGER A MEMBER IN 3.2.1.HEHEHE
You have a distorted idea of how many good conservitives are in California. The liberals are concentrated within 40-50 miles of the coast in high population areas. Have you ever wondered about legislators like Devin Newnes or Darrel Issa or countless others? They are Californians and fighting the good fight in both congress and there own state legislature. There are many people that do real work and have correct thinking in California........they are simply overwhelmed by the leaches in there in population. My contractor sons in the east bay own more guns than I do and they are not unusual..........my 150 Gun safe is full. The reason they are still there is because they make a million dollars some years and live on good size ranches they own outright.

Last Edited:
You have a distorted idea of how many good conservitives are in California. The liberals are concentrated within 40-50 miles of the coast in high population areas. Have you ever wondered about legislators like Devin Newnes or Darrel Issa or countless others? They are Californians and fighting the good fight in both congress and there own state legislature. There are many people that do real work and have correct thinking in California........they are simply overwhelmed by the leaches in there in population.
I know alot about California I grew up there I have family there I still go there on vacation but I stay north of Redding or around that area .
But I was raised in the south part of the state .
Lancaster . Bakersfield Santa Barbra .then moved north to Redding MT Shasta .
Lol I didn't think you would leave the site it was a joke lol

My first family went to California in 1849 with the gold rush (where he did strike it rich before moving on to Oregon then Idaho) and then another group in 1873 that were founders in Kern county and American Los Angeles. My great uncle was the Postmaster for LA before the turn of the century. The family told my mother when she was young that the problem with California came during the war when the California war industries needed workers and anyone around the country that didn't have or couldn't keep a job came out. It caused a concentration of useless people that the state has never fully recovered from even though there was a long run of good Governors......

FuFUN thing is in ten years probably be better moving back to California because all the libral F@#$_&- will be up here in Washington and Oregon there all moving north because of the taxes and B.S. down there but the PROBLEM is they don't change there voting habits .they move here and still vote extremely left .
How does it go .
YOU CAN'T BRING EVERYTHING FROM THERE TO HERE BEFORE HERE BECOMES JUST LIKE THERE

My first family went to California in 1849 with the gold rush (where he did strike it rich before moving on to Oregon then Idaho) and then another group in 1873 that were founders in Kern county and American Los Angeles. My great uncle was the Postmaster for LA before the turn of the century. The family told my mother when she was young that the problem with California came during the war when the California war industries needed workers and anyone around the country that didn't have or couldn't keep a job came out. It caused a concentration of useless people that the state has never fully recovered from even though there was a long run of good Governors......
My uncle was the postmaster in a few different places in California

My family is mostly in the cemetery in Delano where they pioneered (Timmons RD) but they also mined gold near Coasegold. I had 2 horse ranches in Fresno and ran my busisness out of Santa Barbra, Montecito,Ventura and Oxnard before moving the office to Stockton and then the East Bay.

I know the area my dad had boat in Channel islands marina so I spent lots of time in Ventura . Oxnard area then I lived in Santa Barbara for two years Hope ranch working construction and Land scapeing till the drought .then every one just painted there lawn lol .then moved to Redding / MT Shasta area then went to work in Alaska and moved to Tacoma .

We all know California has screw up gun laws but this is not about California, this is about the U.S. Supreme Court throwing California gun owners under the bus. Frankly, I'm pissed off. Maybe Cal wouldn't have such draconic gun laws if the U.S. Supreme court would monkey stomp the snot out of them every once in a while. I lived in Sonoma County from 1970-1993, that's where my daughter was born, I shouldn't have to hate going back there. It sickens me, what sickens me more is to watch my birth state spiraling to the same s**t hole.

My family is mostly in the cemetery in Delano where they pioneered (Timmons RD) but they also mined gold near Coasegold. I had 2 horse ranches in Fresno and ran my busisness out of Santa Barbra, Montecito,Ventura and Oxnard before moving the office to Stockton and then the East Bay.

Stockton is one of the most violent places in the country now

Stockton is one of the most violent places in the country now
California is full of city's with gang infested violence and other violence OAKLAND .my home town of Lancaster / Palmdale . Fresno .
Santa Maria they all are full of crap .
The whole state is being over run by $#!+ .where next it's a wave of crap coming north you just don't hear about it on the media it's a secret

California is full of city's with gang infested violence and other violence OAKLAND .my home town of Lancaster / Palmdale . Fresno .
The whole state is being over run by $#!+ .where next it's a wave of crap coming north you just don't hear about it on the media it's a secret

Nice job Moonbeam

Did you know that 80% of the homeless drug addict garbage living on the streets of Seattle are from other states .they came here because the former child molester mayor invited them with his libral sickness government .lol with the homeless drug addicts comes the gang drug dealer and the crime they commit to pay for there drug habit

The part that we miss is that is how a majority of the people want it. Each of those cities have very nice areas along with the trash..........(let's legalize some more drugs)..........but they haven't been able to carry the votes to fix anything. They spend so much on social programs that they can't afford to repair anything that needs it, taxes are crazy and the boomers that have enough income are leaving taking there money with them. It is so bad that it makes places like Seattle and Portland look good. There is a reason that Boise is the fastest growing city in the country......I hate to see it, even though I live plenty far out......traveling to Boise (like yesterday) is an excursion back to California (but with less drugs and crime). The problems follow liberalism, the little farm town of Ontario Oregon has incredible crime, drugs and homeless camps that we see little of just across the river. Our constitutional carry law also solves many problems and out highway patrol has made a cottage industry of sending druggies to prison as they come over the border. The vast majority of crime and societal problems are behind drugs and to a lesser extent alcohol. Until we have the strength and courage to stand up to those issues first, we are going to continue in the decline we have been on.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top