JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I read this stuff, and I am reminded of some of my former business travel to third-world locations, precautions people took, and even how are homes are designed with walls and gates facing the street.

It's interesting how "stunned" they are as these are likely many of the same people who have been supporting the "Defund the police" movement. Less police= tolerant Soros supported DA's = more crime.

Stunning and shocking. Who could have known? Like Portland where DA Schmidt let a convicted felon in possession of a firearm who shot another man for no reason (recorded on 2 public transit cameras, multiple eyewitness and the man was arrested with the firearm on him) got only 5 years. He'll be out in 2 years and still a criminal running around Portland with another illegal firearm for what was literally attempted murder.

Lock the criminals up! Vote crime supporters and people like DA Schmidt out of office.

Last Edited:
I dont think violent crimes are creeping into wealthier communities, many of those people might want to defund the police but they also have the money to pay for private security and elaborate home security systems. Their sense of personal safety is skewed and will always be as long as they are rich.

I dont think violent crimes are creeping into wealthier communities, many of those people might want to defund the police but they also have the money to pay for private security and elaborate home security systems. Their sense of personal safety is skewed and will always be as long as they are rich.
Indeed. The rich down there are so rich they put big speed bumps on rodeo drive so their Bentleys buck so much they don't even have to go to a real rodeo!
Buck you, brandon!

Lock the criminals up! Vote crime supporters and people like DA Schmidt out of office.
At some point this has to happen. The question is, WHERE? Where will these people be locked up? They built a new state of the art jail for criminals years ago, and screwed it off. There's been, as far as I know zero prison reform in, what, 40 years? 50? Even if the dims did decide to start arresting and convicting and sentencing criminals, they would have no where for them to be put, and they'd be going into a system that has an extremely high recidivism rate, and come out with nothing to do.

At least were the 2nd best rated city for bicycling in the united Stated right here in potland Oregon. A very close 2nd to the beautiful city of San Francisco. So we have that going for us.

At some point this has to happen. The question is, WHERE? Where will these people be locked up? They built a new state of the art jail for criminals years ago, and screwed it off. There's been, as far as I know zero prison reform in, what, 40 years? 50? Even if the dims did decide to start arresting and convicting and sentencing criminals, they would have no where for them to be put, and they'd be going into a system that has an extremely high recidivism rate, and come out with nothing to do.

At least were the 2nd best rated city for bicycling in the united Stated right here in potland Oregon. A very close 2nd to the beautiful city of San Francisco. So we have that going for us.
if the Democrats actually wanted to build new prisons it would be voter approved from both sides in a heartbeat.

if the Democrats actually wanted to build new prisons it would be voter approved from both sides in a heartbeat.
I don't know about that? I'd say questionable in the high population centers. There's some pretty crazy stuff, in my opinion, going on in this city that defies all logic.

Just new prisons aren't enough anymore. Things need to change drastically in the way the criminal justice system operates. The dems will never do such things because they are too busy chasing rainbows and unicorns. They have their hearts set on this net zero carbon stuff so the world doesn't end in, 10 years now is it?

20080313-bike coimmuters u wash.jpg
China
Africa-covid-mobility-lead-690.jpg
Africa

Bike2Work.jpg

White Europeans

It's interesting how "stunned" they are as these are likely many of the same people who have been supporting the "Defund the police" movement. Less police= tolerant Soros supported DA's = more crime.

Stunning and shocking. Who could have known? Like Portland where DA Schmidt let a convicted felon in possession of a firearm who shot another man for no reason (recorded on 2 public transit cameras, multiple eyewitness and the man was arrested with the firearm on him) got only 5 years. He'll be out in 2 years and still a criminal running around Portland with another illegal firearm for what was literally attempted murder.

Lots of people live in some mystical idealistic world where things work the way they wish and are totally disconnected from actual reality. In the minds of these people gun laws stop shooting, giving housing , free food and everything under the sun provides incentive to be productive and so on. Totally disconnected from reality of cause and effect.

I don't know about that? I'd say questionable in the high population centers. There's some pretty crazy stuff, in my opinion, going on in this city that defies all logic.
Many Democrats look at crime solution as a social issue, which supports their social policies which in turn gets them elected again. Locking up criminals is expensive, but most conservatives tend to support punitive criminal systems so it would be an easy vote if Democrats actually wanted to build more prisons in response to addressing crime. The options are we can either spend our money on building prisons or spend our money on social programs. My guess is the solution is somewhere in the middle.

Many Democrats look at crime solution as a social issue, which supports their social policies which in turn gets them elected again. Locking up criminals is expensive, but most conservatives tend to support punitive criminal systems so it would be an easy vote if Democrats actually wanted to build more prisons in response to addressing crime. The options are we can either spend our money on building prisons or spend our money on social programs. My guess is the solution is somewhere in the middle.
Unfortunately a solution is not the desired outcome for the people in power. The desired outcome is re-election and how to make money off the situation.

Laughing into my coffee.

Just Googled my way down a short rabbit hole on the links to restaurant website. Stuck up , northern California fart sniffing hippie royalty. Probably 3rd generation Lefty blue bloods. The titles that a Chef ( which I respect) , a bartender and a restaurant manager have assigned themselves is pure comedy gold. Any one with the time should make a bogus reservation or simply send them a snarky email.
A further search shows their neighborhood to be crime ridden, but with the disclaimer that actual strongarm robbery is rare. This must be the new wokeness dismissing "civility crimes " as being tolerable.

Oh San Francisco, you make me laugh.

Laughing into my coffee.

Just Googled my way down a short rabbit hole on the links to restaurant website. Stuck up , northern California fart sniffing hippie royalty. Probably 3rd generation Lefty blue bloods. The titles that a Chef ( which I respect) , a bartender and a restaurant manager have assigned themselves is pure comedy gold. Any one with the time should make a bogus reservation or simply send them a snarky email.
A further search shows their neighborhood to be crime ridden, but with the disclaimer that actual strongarm robbery is rare. This must be the new wokeness dismissing "civility crimes " as being tolerable.

Oh San Francisco, you make me laugh.
But- hey! It's okay to call people "Queers" now! I always saw that as a derogatory term. I still don't feel comfortable using the term so I just use gay.

Just new prisons aren't enough anymore. Things need to change drastically in the way the criminal justice system operates. The dems will never do such things because they are too busy chasing rainbows and unicorns. They have their hearts set on this net zero carbon stuff so the world doesn't end in, 10 years now is it?
Public canings and executions are pretty cheap. Line em up.

I read this stuff, and I am reminded of some of my former business travel to third-world locations, precautions people took, and even how are homes are designed with walls and gates facing the street.

I'm so glad to see this is finally coming about--these people need to experience crime on a one to one basis, so they'll finally learn something about crime

Now who wants to defund police?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads