JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is anybody organizing to keep these people out of the neighborhood if necessary? This is literally right on top of my neighborhood with Shopping malls on either side. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

If they're going to start at Tualatin Commons they would have to cross the bridge behind New seasons to get over to Bridgeport.

If there's going to be riots after the protest ends and the sun goes down oh, they're going to target both the malls.

If anybody is organizing the neighborhood, please message me.

Thanks.
[/QUOTE

Good idea. Don't know if anybody in the Cedar Hills area is doing that. The Nextdoor Cedar Hills, gossip central; does not appear to be alter to any of this.

All it is accomplishing is pissing off law abiding citizens and turning them away from their cause.

The lefty press is missing this as they don't care about flyover country. These riots aren't popular, average people don't see injustice everywhere they look, and look at the situation very seriously and see the real threat this lawlessness poses. While I thought Trump waited too long to begin to bring order with the military, I was glad to see it and most normal people support it.

It's a perfectly appropriate response to purchase a firearm in response if someone had not previously owned one. Glad to see many people, especially women, are arming themselves. The threat the rioters pose is real and dangerous.

FYI showed up at the protest in Tualatin Commons. Most of them were young college kids with protest signs. A bunch of useful idiots. In amongst them though where 8 people that were clearly Antifa.

Dressed in all black, faces covered, and acting suspicious.

*Three of them were walking around together casing the local businesses and peeking in every single business window.
*Two of them had their entire face covered where all you could see was their eyes like some sort of ninja mask.
*One of them had a GoPro camera on a lanyard around his neck and was walking around with a large 4 inch diameter wooden staff that was about 5 feet long. He was casing the local liquor store.
*Two of them were posted up in an old beat-up car improperly parked perpendicular to the parking lines directly facing Cabela's.

I called out all of these people to the local security on the property grounds of each location and the local police.

Shortly after I called them out, the protest dispersed. It appears as though they're using the useful idiots as cover to case neighborhoods and determine whether or not they can incite a riot.

20200602_221811.jpg 20200602_221954.jpg 20200602_220454.jpg 20200602_221649.jpg 20200602_220435.jpg

Last Edited:
FYI showed up at the protest in Tualatin Commons. Most of them were young college kids with protest signs. A bunch of useful idiots. In amongst them though where 8 people that were clearly Antifa.

Dressed in all black, faces covered, and acting suspicious.

*Three of them were walking around together casing the local businesses and peeking in every single business window.
*Two of them had their entire face covered where all you could see was their eyes like some sort of ninja mask.
*One of them had a GoPro camera on a lanyard around his neck and was walking around with a large 4 inch diameter wooden staff that was about 5 feet long. He was casing the local liquor store. *Two of them were posted up in an old beat-up car improperly parked perpendicular to the parking lines directly facing Cabela's.

I called out all of these people to the local security on the property grounds of each location and the local police.

Shortly after I called them out, the protest dispersed. It appears as though they're using the useful idiots as cover to case neighborhoods and determine whether or not they can incite a riot.
Bravo Zulu, brother. Watch your Six out there!

Good on ya for calling those punk-bubblegum bubblegumheads out to the police.
It sure seems like they were up to no good and just looking to start something.. :s0155:

Kinda been my thoughts from the minute this started , it's hard to win the hearts and minds of the people when you are terrorizing them and destroying their lively hoods.
You are only partly right. They are not interested in winning your heart of mind. They hate you and everything that you stand for. They will get the masses to do their work for them and then they will do away with them. Antifa thinks like the Nazis. Homeless people will be dealt with, as will the druggies and the poor. They believe in Chaos. They will tear everything down and then they will be in charge. All those who helped them along the way will be swept aside. Any method that works will be utilized, no matter the cost or pain involved. There is no saving of their souls, they are closer to rabid dogs.

You are only partly right. They are not interested in winning your heart of mind. They hate you and everything that you stand for. They will get the masses to do their work for them and then they will do away with them. Antifa thinks like the Nazis. Homeless people will be dealt with, as will the druggies and the poor. They believe in Chaos. They will tear everything down and then they will be in charge. All those who helped them along the way will be swept aside. Any method that works will be utilized, no matter the cost or pain involved. There is no saving of their souls, they are closer to rabid dogs.
And they freely admit they have no allegiance to liberalism. They are a stew of marxist, lennist, anarchist and other vile beings who have no compassion for anyone but themselves.

... was a peaceful march down Scholl's the other day. Mainly fat white stay-at-home moms. Just assumed they were hoofing it to Burgerville before I learned it was a march.
... They're using pasty 'white' pudgy girls as gullible stooges standing all day long holding BLM signs to make the illusion of legitimacy to there nationwide push .
"Thar she blows, the White Whale!"

I am sensing a common theme here...

Antifa girls.

Last Edited:
That sounds a lot like the Bolsheviks.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads