JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone,

I'm debating on purchasing the Christensen Arms Ridgeline in a 300 win mag for elk season. For those that have one, have you had as many issues as some reviews online state? I don't want to spend the money and be disappointed.
Thanks!

Have one in 6.5 PRC. Other than changing the bolt handle to the larger version because the real estate on the OG is skimpy, I've been very happy with it. I put mine in an AI Chassis for long range target use. Cray Cray accurate with handloads... 0.42" groups are the norm, but I have a 25x scope on it. For hunting, the original stock is nice and light. The gun uses Remington 700 base screw pattern. In a rifle this light, be careful about eye relief on a 300WM or you will get a nice eyebrow scar. No functionality issues at all. If you want to unscrew the muzzlebrake you need to insert a short length of brass cleaning rod through to port holes and twist it loose.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top