JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought California changed in 2014 to a shall issue state? That was my understanding from family that lives there. Me I have no idea I have not been to the shiet hole in over 10 years and if I have a prayer I wont ever be. I also though even concealed it could not have a mag in it or chambered there.
there was a recent NRA court case they won over cali and carrying in Cali, however as I said at the time when everyone was celebrating the nra "moot victory"...cali is a MAY ISSUE and nra may have won their case but NO ONE will be getting a CCL in cali.

frankly NO ONE in cali even considers getting a CCL ...because they never met ANYONE with a California CCL...true story
I owned a Harley shop and dealt in big cash every day and was turned down 3 times even after a armed robbery in my store

CCL in Cali are few and far between:(

there was a recent NRA court case they won over cali and carrying in Cali, however as I said at the time when everyone was celebrating the nra "moot victory"...cali is a MAY ISSUE and nra may have won their case but NO ONE will be getting a CCL in cali.

frankly NO ONE in cali even considers getting a CCL ...because they never met ANYONE with a California CCL...true story
I owned a Harley shop and dealt in big cash every day and was turned down 3 times even after a armed robbery in my store
CCL in Cali are few and far between:(

I had one, last millennium, seriously .

I also find it ironic that all the gun owners in Cali wait until after a major catastrophe (San Bernandino) to exercise thier rights or even buy their first gun. Their apathy isnt just hypocritical its deadly...

It's eerily similar to Oregon gun owners' apathy. They closed the "gun show loophole" and nobody stopped it. They passed SB 941 and nobody stopped it. They didn't seem to notice it until after it happened.

California is just ahead of schedule.

then you know how rare it is
Well back in the 80's it was not that hard the county I lived at the time had no problems on issuing. But yes I do get your point and how any state can be a " may " state is beyond me that in its self is unconstitutional. But of course all one has to do is look a the Whitehouse and Hilary and its easy to see laws only apply to us.,

It's eerily similar to Oregon gun owners' apathy. They closed the "gun show loophole" and nobody stopped it. They passed SB 941 and nobody stopped it. They didn't seem to notice it until after it happened.

Actually in our town and area many had no idea about SB941 most gun rights stuff is done up north so imagine my surprise when at a family gathering of gun owners everyone was shocked when I brought this new bill , and even later even after the law passed many had no idea it even exists. I know you guys all love OFF, but we are a conservative area and seldom see hide nor hair anymore of that organization and is perhaps why I am not a huge fan of OFF anymore either. I tell everyone I can but I am one person with no money lol. But we will fight as hard as we can just would be nice if everyone didn't ignore us down here after all we are partially in Prozanskis district would be nice to have some help down here .

And nobody asked you how you vote? 0 snap!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top