JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1 question. Bought a suppressor online. Transferring it here to Oregon. Guessing it takes around 1 month for my dealer to get it. The online dealer sent me my serial number of the suppressor. Can I send in my trust now to start my wait time or do I have to wait for my class 3 to get it here in Oregon.

You won't be able to send anything to the ATF until your in-state dealer gives you the Form 4's for the item. Some might do the forms before receiving the item, most won't. If you have questions of how to process goes ask your dealer; they'll have all the info you need and will know your specific situation better than any of us will.

What did you get?

1 question. Bought a suppressor online. Transferring it here to Oregon. Guessing it takes around 1 month for my dealer to get it. The online dealer sent me my serial number of the suppressor. Can I send in my trust now to start my wait time or do I have to wait for my class 3 to get it here in Oregon.
Make sure to send a copy of both the certification of trust and declaration of trust or you will get a letter from NFA requesting it.

Ended up with a AAC TI rant 9mm for the sig mpx if it ever gets here. Cant beat $400 for the suppressor and $200 credit to AAC. I thought that would be the case just trying to find every which way to get my stamp back faster. Im going to have to forget it like i never bought the thing. Or go crazy waiting

I saw on Web a shop called "The Silencer Shop"....Any good? What are fees to have it transferred to dealer in Oregon? I have a trust. They have good prices.

Most SOT's charge in the neighborhood of $75 for an NFA transfer. Having the item transferred from the Silencer Shop to your local dealer will also add 2-3 months to your total wait time.

I bought the Tirant from the silencer shop. Cost 400 new with 200 credit to AAC so really cost around $200 shipped to my ffl. Threat dynamics charged me $50 for the hold and took 1 month from me ordereding to get to my ffl and per silencer shop should be there by Monday. Not one local dealer could get even close on the price dealer cost is around 600 + or -. Paid 125 for there trust paperwork. This is my first and it was very easy.

I saw on Web a shop called "The Silencer Shop"....Any good? What are fees to have it transferred to dealer in Oregon? I have a trust. They have good prices.
You might want to check locally first to see how the prices compare. Just be sure to add $50 to $75 to the silencer shop price when comparing it to local prices. I'll bet Jason at JC Weaponry can get close to the silencer shop prices and he's great to deal with.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top