JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just want to give bushnell a shout out.
Bought a 1022 from a dude off armslist several years ago, had a bushnell 3x9x40 mounted. Quickly became my favorite gun to take shooting....was a tac driver to say the least.
About 3 years of plinking the scope took a dump on me...appeared an internal lens dropped out of its place. Sent the defective optic to bushnell 2 months ago for repair and today FedEx delivered a "Banner 2". From the looks of it is a huge upgrade from the one I had.
I've had good and bad experiences from companies in the gun world and this is probably the best yet. Even better that it followed the optic and not the original purchaser. Just wanted to let yall know.
Good shooting,
Brian 20210112_115202.jpg

Nice! It's always good to hear stories like this. I've got an older Bushnell Banner I've been meaning to contact them about because it's having the same problem.. Hopefully I have the same luck!

Nice! It's always good to hear stories like this. I've got an older Bushnell Banner I've been meaning to contact them about because it's having the same problem.. Hopefully I have the same luck!
Send it in, man. I called the 1800 number, talked to a gentleman there that just said "send it In, we'll take a look at it".
I didn't need to open up a ticket or anything. Just paid the $10 shipping and was given a new and improved scope.

I had a Simmons scope that died on me several years ago. Simmons is owned by Bushnell. The model was discontinued so they didn't have a direct replacement. They offered me a substantial discount on any scope from any of the brands they owned, which I think was 4 or 5 at the time. Got a great price on a Bushnell Tactical Elite 6-24 x 50, which was top of the line then. It was exactly what I wanted but wouldn't have paid retail for at the time. I still have it and I'm still very happy with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top