JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have Romeos and pistols…..no issues.

But this scope…
I was impressed with first service (second for that matter) warranty response from manufacturer.

I know it's a $100 optic but I've only mounted on Ruger 10/22. I enjoy this style/model for sure.

Elevation cross hair broke or disconnected from windage twice on 2 different scopes. First one lasted a year….. new replacement lasted 5 months.

I zero at 50 for my favorite ammo and use reticle increments for holdover when at 100-200…. Didn't adjust the first one often…… second scope I chose to adjust zero to 30 yards for the "postal" challenge and "snap". Thankfully I felt I still got a good shoot in.

Sig is replacing it but they did try and up sell to next model "up"……an additional $100

Why would I continue to use there optics when I have problems on rimfire?

Or am I doing something (not good) with the scope by adjusting windage or what?

Not familiar with this scope but possibly same approach as vortex and other companies. For lower range, Chinese made optics then triple the retail price and sell it under their brand name. They probably figure only a certain percentage of people will return it.

If you want an inexpensive scope rather than a cheap one, get a Burris Fullfield or a Weaver Kaspa. These are good quality 3-9 X 40 scopes for $100 to $150. They're built to the same quality as their more expensive scopes.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews