JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is completely wrong! Makes me a little sick to my stomach! If I was dieing in Buffalo I would do what ever it took to move my guns out of state!:mad:

PS: Ha! I'm immune! I wouldn't be caught DEAD in Buffalo!

Last Edited:
Well I have little sympathy for them in NY cause they have been doing what their unions tell them to,vote demo,for a long time. They brought these things on themselves.
And apparently us now,too.
But it's pretty easy to get around ifin' you got a place to hide them
"Guns? That old coot lost 'em in card games over the years"
Heck,what are they gunna do?

Well, Welcome to Bloomy's World:

Activists outraged: Registration does lead to confiscation

Police in Buffalo, N.Y. are demonstrating what gun rights activists across the map have been saying for years – and gun prohibition lobbyists have been denying – about how registration leads to confiscation as they will reportedly begin confiscating guns legally owned by people who have recently passed away, according to a report yesterday on Fox News.

<broken link removed>

So much for the B.S. that "nobody's coming to take your guns"

Last Edited:
Vulture: "Looks like a business opportunity to me. I will establish a secure storage facility composed completely of gun safes of various sizes. Each safe will be set up like a safety deposit box with two keys required to open it. Gun owners will be advised to NOT store any guns registered to local authorities so that there will be no grounds for search warrants. They will also be advised to maintain one key with a trusted person who can remove the guns in the event of the death or incapacitation of the box holder."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top