JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OTOH, it is about 19,950 more rounds than he would need for a mass shooting - so how is the number of rounds and guns relevant? A person can do a mass shooting with two or even one revolver.
I used to wonder about that too. "Active shooters" rarely get more than 50-100 rds off with one or two guns... the rest of that stuff is left at home for the inevitable police/media money shot.
It still makes no sense, but I quit wondering about it. Constant hyperbole is it's own virus.
Actually, I have a really nice Dillon daypack.
When my kids were babies, I used to use a blue Dillon range bag as a diaper bag. Held everything necessary for an outing with the chilluns and wasn't an utter embarrassment to carry.

Dude's mugshot looks like he's in the middle of saying, "This is B*LLSH*T!"

Hey, maybe this is like the Corona Virus, it's spreading. Remember when there were serial mass shootings in post offices? "Going Postal" was the phrase of the moment. But now it's spreading to UPS!

He was getting and tired of having to deliver all those heavy packages. Stop buying cases of ammo people;)
LOL I know my UPS guy hated me back in the PRK. I ordered a buttload of ammo online.

OTOH, it is about 19,950 more rounds than he would need for a mass shooting - so how is the number of rounds and guns relevant? A person can do a mass shooting with two or even one revolver.
Big numbers of bullets scare the uninformed (ie Ignorant masses) Got to stoke the fear at all times.

In one of them flat-rate boxes... "if it fits, it ships"!
LOL again. I think it was Widener's that was using those Flat Rate boxes to have USPS shipping 5k 5.56 bullets at a time. I always thought it was a miracle that none of those boxes burst when being handled by post office workers. They got them to my porch in one piece every time!

LOL I know my UPS guy hated me back in the PRK. I ordered a buttload of ammo online.

Big numbers of bullets scare the uninformed (ie Ignorant masses) Got to stoke the fear at all times.

LOL again. I think it was Widener's that was using those Flat Rate boxes to have USPS shipping 5k 5.56 bullets at a time. I always thought it was a miracle that none of those boxes burst when being handled by post office workers. They got them to my porch in one piece every time!

Didn't know USPS would knowingly accept ammo shipments.... :eek:

Didn't know USPS would knowingly accept ammo shipments.... :eek:
Far as I know they (USPS) don't but I used to get a lot of lead from National when they were in business that shipped with them. I got a LOT, and I do mean a LOT of strange looks from postal people when they would bring that box to the door. Very small box that was super heavy. One time when one ended up at the PO for me to go pick up the counter guy asked "whats in that thing". I said "lead" and smiled. He was not smiling back at me :eek:

I order my BP in 25 lb lots and Powder Inc. ships it UPS to the house.There is a big red "danger flammable/explosives" sticker on the box. They usually put it on the porch and run without even bothering to ring the bell.

He may be guilty and kudos if they stopped a mass shooting, but that "arsenal" looks kind of benign to me as well as staged. If I lived in Kali I would have amassed more ammo than that to feed my weekly shooting habit.;) Anybody else get dizzy looking at the picture of that crazy eyed dude.
2BD64F38-B90E-466F-9FDB-7FDD6AB4B8DF.jpeg

Not saying he is innocent, and I hope anyone planning anything such as a mass murder is apprehended before they can enact those plans, but 20K rounds of ammo isn't that much, especially when you can buy 10,000 rounds of .22 for $300

I would hope the preponderance of evidence comes from statements he made and not merely the volume of what he owned.

Otherwise, if the state wanted to arrest people, they could claim anyone was planning a mass shooting, then show the guns, ammo and armor and make a person out to be deranged with 1 photo.

I often cringe/chuckle at what is often referred to as an arsenal by the media. If it doesn't need it's own room to store it, it's hardly an arsenal.
On a sidecar to that, its not realistically possible to 1. Carry 20,000 rounds of rifle amunition and 2. Dispense those rounds in a sufficient enough manor for the amount of rounds to even be relevent. You would need full auto, a bunch of heavy barrels or multiple firearms and even then good luck not getting killed by the time you even reach 1,000 rounds down range lmao

On a sidecar to that, its not realistically possible to 1. Carry 20,000 rounds of rifle amunition and 2. Dispense those rounds in a sufficient enough manor for the amount of rounds to even be relevent. You would need full auto, a bunch of heavy barrels or multiple firearms and even then good luck not getting killed by the time you even reach 1,000 rounds down range lmao
Don't tell Rambo that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top