JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As with every time I read one of these I am left with a LOT of questions. Like how did they get the info he was planing some kind of shooting? Granted if he was a kook who was wanting to do so glad they grabbed him up. Its just so damn hard to believe anything the "news" says any more though. I am always left wondering if most of the story was fabrication sadly.

"Tactical backpacks"! For the love....

Actually, I have a really nice Dillon daypack. It features mag pouches inside a front zip pocket, place for a timer, two pouches for shooting glasses, storage in the bottom for plastic ammo boxes, a pouch for empty brass, a zippered case for my handgun, and a small folding seat. If that's not tactical then...

Its laughable they bring up unloaded sitting round count. No shooting by a single person can exceed a certain amount of rounds before intervention by law enforcement.

Not to mention weight from the mags and ammo as well as the heat from running X-amount of rounds. For a single guy.. the cache is a non issue since he could only use a certain amount.

Im sick of them trying to grab attention with headlines like that in an attempt to sensationalize things. Sure he had X-amount of firearms.. but he's only got two hands.. sure he's got X-amount of rounds but he's only got so many mags. They play with the imagery and information and prey upon the reading masses ignorance. People see all that stuff and think he could have actually used all of it.. he wouldn't be able to.

Now had this been a group of people, it would be another story.. but I get the feeling when they show these grand firearm and ammo cache of things its to paint a narrative against hobbyist shooters that also have large amounts of ammo and firearms.

Glad he was caught though.. anyone wishing to do harm to innocent others are sick and deserved to be imprisoned.

On a lighter note, I want that wood furniture Saiga (or possibly Vepr) in the pic up by the boxes of ammo.

... but he's only got two hands...

We have a very real problem and more legislation is the only solution.

EAMDMGoXoAA3kho.jpg

Nope, but i think the good guys with guns tend to be more competent with them. Like knowing how to mount optics for an example

Not the first picture on these boards I've seen with the optic on the handguard. :rolleyes::D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top