JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think I've ever witnessed the term "muffin top" used this many times in a thread, I think we have a new record.
Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top,

#muffintopsmatter #muffintop #tacticalmuffintop #amuffintopwithoutabottomisjustacakecookie

I don't think I've ever witnessed the term "muffin top" used this many times in a thread, I think we have a new record.
Personally it's my favorite part of the muffin.
Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top, Muffin top,

#muffintopsmatter #muffintop #tacticalmuffintop #amuffintopwithoutabottomisjustacakecookie

If you say it three times in the mirror this guy shows up.

placard-mobile-muffin-book2-680x675.jpg

If you say it three times in the mirror this guy shows up.

View attachment 1067318
Sweet! As long as those are chocolate chips, and not raisins. If its raisins, I'm summoning Beetlejuice to eat him.

I've never trusted raisins baked into things but then again I had pet rabbits as a kid.
That just reminded me of our school camp out in central Oregon as a 6th grader. This occurred during dinner in the cafeteria.

Counselor: Did anybody see any wildlife today?
Student: We saw a baby jackrabbit.
Counselor: How did you know it was a jackrabbit?
Student: Baby jackrabbits can hop around as soon as their born, unlike cottontails that take a few weeks.
Counselor: That's correct, when a baby jackrabbit is born, it's ready to start jacking.

*Laughter from a lunchroom full of little thirteen year olds ensues.

Last Edited:
Losing weight usually requires a major change in diet. Working out is not sufficient and may have little influence. And however losing weight is managed, it usually takes a while.

OP needs a solution for how to carry now, not some day in the future when he is some other shape.
I strongly disagree. Working out not only enhances weight loss but maintains good habits and a strong heart. Losing weight is not only good for more carry options but it keeps you in good shape for defensive situations, fight or flight and navigating rough terrain if needed. ALL part of EDC.

Last Edited:
I strongly disagree. Working out not only enhances weight loss but maintains good habits and a strong heart. Losing weight is not only good for more carry options but it keeps you in good shape for defensive situations, fight or flight and navigating rough terrain if needed. ALL part of EDC.
Round is a shape :s0066:

Last edited by a moderator:
The perfect answer is not as important as the questions. What gun do you shoot the most? What gun has the most self defense ammo through it with no malfunctions? What gun has the best natural point of aim?

Don't forget medical EDC. At minimum carry a SWAT-T tourniquet and gauze for wound packing.
If we are completely honest here the majority of concealed carriers don't carry medical on their person. I agree with you 100% though and I carry a Cat-T TQ on me everyday.

If we are completely honest here the majority of concealed carriers don't carry medical on their person. I agree with you 100% though and I carry a Cat-T TQ on me everyday.
I carry a 34" leather tourniquet and a medium size bandage that gets washed daily.

Generally I say carry the gun you shoot the best that your willing to carry. They are all roughly the same size so that point is kind of mute. See if you can pick up a couple different holsters to try. Its not unommom to go though a few until you find what works best for you.

I carry a 34" leather tourniquet and a medium size bandage that gets washed daily.
Cool. Its an ok option if it's all you have but I like to have plans set in place way before that. I don't wear leather belts and the belt I wear is stiff enough that it would be a struggle to get it tight enough to stop a bleed.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top