JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sadly again, voters getting what they asked for. Its the same way up here too. I have made a few REALLY angry at work over this. One employee had their vehicle stolen. Days later a couple were asking me "did they catch that guy?" I told them I don't think you understand what that means any more. If they find him, with the vehicle, all he has to do is drive away. Cops will watch him drive off. If they catch him because he wrecks it they will issue him order to come to court. Which he will of course ignore. This is what people said they wanted and voted for over and over. Many get OVER the top ANGRY when I tell them this. I just shrug. A lot of people hate what they voted for yet come November they will vote for more of it. Some are going to snap and start going after the scum and the law will come down on them of course. What we really need is some jury nullification.

E5AA02ED-B5A7-4775-9AC1-A95D133A6924.jpeg

The recent election showed that the voters continue to support the same elected officials and the same crazy policies that have destroyed Portland. I had thought that things were bad enough that they would have voted differently. Nope, I was wrong again.

The recent election showed that the voters continue to support the same elected officials and the same crazy policies that have destroyed Portland. I had thought that things were bad enough that they would have voted differently. Nope, I was wrong again.
The only cure for stupid...

Is more stupid!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews