JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a little advice. I have these 3 pistol to choose from. A P320 Xcarry 9mm M&P 2.0 9mm and a glock 23 gen4 .I'm leaning forward the P320. I have a tactical muffin top. And the M&P grip is rough on the skin. And witch way the carry apex owb or iwb?

20211108_151226.jpg

Wish I could be more help, but no matter what anyone says, its typical to try a bunch of different ways before you find what's best for you without a frame of reference. And at the end, you'll likely have a drawer of holsters.

Most of us have a box full of holsters we ended up not liking. It's a journey and you'll evolve. Best part is, going through the journey means you're trying.
Is there a holster swap site? I feel like there should be a holster swap site...they're not cheap...and it's way too much money to blow through them looking for the perfect one.

Is there a holster swap site? I feel like there should be a holster swap site...they're not cheap...and it's way too much money to blow through them looking for the perfect one.
There is a holster exchange thread pinned to the top of this section

I was almost a Sig owner but my buddies new 365 cannot get through a magazine without a failure and the manufacturer is no help at all.

I have shot two glocks and will never own one.

I say the m&p with a grip swap.

I'd say the Glock 23. Minus the fact I am not a fan of .40. It all takes time and patience. Belt. Holster. Placement. Handgun choice. Get your wallet ready. It took me over 10 years to find the perfect set up for me personally. And that still could change.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top