JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's a Dem. I hope that causes some folks to rethink the attitude that all elected politicians, other than right wing ideologues, are coming after their guns.

I think we're doing pretty well so far. Any confiscations of any of your stuff since Obama was elected? Any BATF or other federal officials showing up at your door to take anything from you?

Guns and ammo look at least as available as in late 2008. Heck, I couldn't find .380 auto in late 2008; now I can use it just to let the missus know I'm coming home. So much for the Chicken Little cry baby alarmists who were wailing like little girls about the impending confiscations, gun restrictions, and mag limits.

She's a Dem. I hope that causes some folks to rethink the attitude that all elected politicians, other than right wing ideologues, are coming after their guns.

I think we're doing pretty well so far. Any confiscations of any of your stuff since Obama was elected? Any BATF or other federal officials showing up at your door to take anything from you?

Guns and ammo look at least as available as in late 2008. Heck, I couldn't find .380 auto in late 2008; now I can use it just to let the missus know I'm coming home. So much for the Chicken Little cry baby alarmists who were wailing like little girls about the impending confiscations, gun restrictions, and mag limits.

Completely out of touch with the story lines on the "gun control" dedicated section of the Huffington Post
Gun Control : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News

I wont let my gaurd down just because they threw a bone though. Not that I'm in the camp of chicken littles but I do keep an eye open for the possibilities of some of those scenarios.

Gregoire was totally outnumbered by her own party and had to ignore or sign it. She is a nominal anti gunner and would sign an "AWB" if it were readily passed, as well as a suppressor ban. This is simply politics. Now if you're talking some of the Ds in the legislature, some of them are not anti gun. Go to Commiefornia and find me more than one pro gun D.. it's all about regional politics

As far as the average D at the federal level, they are generally very anti 2nd amendment but they know it's a tipping point issue and will cost them everything if they push it at this time

Time is right they will ram it all through as they did in 1993

I hope that causes some folks to rethink the attitude that all elected politicians, other than right wing ideologues, are coming after their guns.

I have my pen ready to write down the names of all the Pro 2nd Amendment politicals that dont actively woks to subvert my rights, regardless of political party.

Not on my list
Peter King
Chuckie Schumer
Oh what the heck just add every invitee from the CIC's sitdown discussion on guns, that everyone in their right mind boycotted even attending.

Yep, no need to even pay attention anymore, it's not like the President is looking for ways around Congress as it relates to gun control.

You are so right, I should just worship at the alter of Carolyn McCarthy, Frank Lautenberg and the brainiacs at MAIG...thanks for steering me right CEF1959:rolleyes:

Does being threatened by the Oregonian to release the information of Oregon concealed permit holders count. I only ask since as a Washingtonian I have no recourse thru my elected represenatives. Since I'm sure the Oregonian would never try to gather the names of such people for print...right?

CEF1959 you need to work on your reading comprehension. At least you are consistent. You post one thing, get a response and then move the goal posts to better suit your next follow up non sensical and completely illogical response.

Easy there Charlie, it's not like she had a lot of choice. She made a political move so libs like you could point and say "see! We're not so bad!!"

It passed the state legislature with a veto-proof majority.

Her Brady-buds told her to leave it lay and let it become law without her approval, to "make a statement".
Lefty political hacks decided to troll her signing it. I guess it worked.
You're in here doing exactly what they wanted you to do.
You took the bait.

Need a straw for that Kool-aide?

Heck, I couldn't find .380 auto in late 2008; now I can use it just to let the missus know I'm coming home.

Silly boy, .380 is for girls!

FWIW, although anti-2A people MOSTLY find their home with the DNC, I no longer ASSume that just because there is a "D" after any given politician's name that they are automatically a gun-grabber, BUT my guard is up until I see what they DO... not say. As for Obama... well let's just see what happens if he's re-elected and the "chains of re-election" are no longer an issue... hmmm? Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. ;)

I was also talking to a purchasing agent that works for a large sporting good retailer, and was told that ammo prices are heading for an accross the board 30% price increase in the not so distant future... (I hope that doesn't hold true!!) :s0131:

Anecdotal evidence

"Anecdotal evidence" used in a sentence "Wow one would hope a man of your stature wouldn't stoop to Anecdotal evidence to try a case where a mans freedom is at stake." ;)

So you guys HAVE been the victims of confiscations, restrictions, or prohibitions affecting your 2A rights? Gee. Do tell. List 'em. I've got my pen ready.

Absolutely. Semi auto guns have been confiscated in California and New York State

Dem controlled WA State legislature removed our ability to conceal-carry long guns with our CWL not too long ago, changing it into a CPL

These are but a few of many examples. You won't acknowledge them but I post them as ammo for my 2nd amendment allies

What about the fact that WACOPS testified that the unjust law made all policemen who used their issued firearms with suppressors in drug raid susectable to fines and/or jail time? I wonder what she would have done...pass the the law, fine and jail ALL those who break the law, or jail the private citizens and give a pass to the police?

Trust me when I say I am shocked she signed it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top