JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
She's a Dem. I hope that causes some folks to rethink the attitude that all elected politicians, other than right wing ideologues, are coming after their guns.

I think we're doing pretty well so far. Any confiscations of any of your stuff since Obama was elected? Any BATF or other federal officials showing up at your door to take anything from you?

Guns and ammo look at least as available as in late 2008. Heck, I couldn't find .380 auto in late 2008; now I can use it just to let the missus know I'm coming home. So much for the Chicken Little cry baby alarmists who were wailing like little girls about the impending confiscations, gun restrictions, and mag limits.

Oh boy another yey hooo posting to start fights. You are going to fight everyone that isn't a leftist huh?

What on earth are you even doing on this site?
Do you even own guns or just trolling for some fights?

Are the rest of you really going to give this *** hat more fodder?

This guy is just looking for trouble and to throw the racist card where ever he can.(see other thread about 14yo's dad saving her)
Bet he's whiter than me.

I'm done with his BS right here.

Frankly I don't trust any politicians regarding gun rights, R or D. If we're to apply standards consistently, Reagan (who for some reason is often said to have been pro-gun) actually hurt gun rights far more than did Obama, yet you'd be hard pressed to find anyone on a gun forum that would speak ill of Reagan.

successful_troll.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads