JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been looking for a pro Bono attorney today and so far no success. Any of you guys that want to help look for an attorney then maybe we can do this without a boycott. However since we haven't found one the boycott is still on.

This law registers guns and owners. Once you are proven to own a gun they can use the same emergency power to force you to turn them in, if they know you have them. They can't take away your bank account,pension,utilities,job and healthcare if you don't turn your guns in. All that information is at their fingertips. Use your fingertips to boycott before it's too late.

In Val's list: Nike, Hood River Distilling, Kroger, Phil Knight, King Estate, Wal-Mart, etc. On page 3 I notice the NRA gave her $500, WTF.

Clear as day what will happen yet I can't get guys to help with a boycott of Oregon. It all started in Washington state with 594 and their owner registration. Bloomberg is buying every states corrupt politicians with 30 pieces of silver to get registration pushed through. Once they know every gun owner then they have the power to take them without ever firing a shot.

They call you and give you 10 days to turn your guns in or you have your bank account frozen, your pension frozen, you lose your job and they take away you healthcare. They have the banks watching to see if you draw out cash to run or fight and won't let you. The pull your drivers lic so you can't run, if they see you with their road cameras you are done.

You want to fight back but who would you fight? Nobody is coming to your door and the cops are not threatening your life. Then you realize it is the federal beuracrats that you need to go after but they have armed them all and stockpiled billions of bullets and tons of food for this fight.

If you turn in your guns the "beast" has won. The beast is the computer system that runs your lives today. You can't buy or sell without its use, it follows you everywhere you go and knows all you do. It watches you and what money you spend and what products you buy. It knows what movies you watch and who your friends are. It watches you as you drive the roads and go into the market.

How will we get people to wake up and help turn the beast against itself? We are in the beast and can use its power to fight back. We can start with a boycott of the corrupt to take their money they use to run the beast. We can be the cancer that kills it. It starts with a boycott of Oregon.

TAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS OUT OF OREGON BANKS

Having your money in a corporate bank is part of the problem. The bankers are the ones who started the erosion of liberty in the US & the world. By decreasing the value of the currency by increasing circulation (which is a treasonous act) it has slowly stolen wealth of the people. With passage of the Federal Reserve Act, Income Tax act & the Volstead Act, took away honest, interest free money, created the IRS & the BATFE, by treacherously using the Commerce Clause to regulate small arms through taxation.

All of your financial business should go through a local credit union. If everyone did this it would instantly take away the power of international banking & give a huge amount of control back to the people. It may cause a financial collapse in the short term by showing the emperor is wearing no clothes, but afterwards it would enable the return to an honest money system.

All money transfers are monitored with the bank or credit union telling the government when you take out large amounts. It's a law they have to inform government. Take out $5,000 some day and listen to all the questions.

If you want to fight back take their money from them. Every credit card purchase you make pays the banks a minimum of 4% on the purchase but up to 22% if the charge is paid back over time. That is big money for banks and if you want to stop it then never use a credit card.

However it's time we boycott and hurt them by taking away the power to enforce corrupt laws. A conversation was overheard last night between two State troopers that they haven't got enough in the budget to do what is asked of them now and there is no funds to do sb941. We cut more by boycott and sb941 will fail.

Feds got all you hook line and sinker

Feds couldn't get it done on a federal level

Feds lean on states, especially federally dependent states

Feds throw money at stubborn states

State politicians and stupid voters come through, in fear of what Feds take away or wont give

Sheep try to hurt state, forgetting all about the root of the problems ......hand in front of face .....cant see it through wool over eyes

This is wrong on so many levels. Boycotting Oregon businesses with a shotgun approach is boycotting a lot of people who are gun owners, NRA members...

These guys didn't pass any new law.

You need to target any boycott at the perps. You shouldn't just grab large hands full of people based on residence and pronounce them all guilty of something. That's not how we've ever operated.

Boycott the people on the list of contributors. Boycott and campaign against anyone who voted for it. Continue to boycott businesses that have long been anti-gun. Your approach hurts some of your best friends, many of whom you haven't even met yet.

This is wrong on so many levels. Boycotting Oregon businesses with a shotgun approach is boycotting a lot of people who are gun owners, NRA members...

These guys didn't pass any new law.

You need to target any boycott at the perps. You shouldn't just grab large hands full of people based on residence and pronounce them all guilty of something. That's not how we've ever operated.

Boycott the people on the list of contributors. Boycott and campaign against anyone who voted for it. Continue to boycott businesses that have long been anti-gun. Your approach hurts some of your best friends, many of whom you haven't even met yet.

Boycotts hurt everyone, it raises the misery index to the point voters look to who caused it. If we target a boycott it ends up with people who want gun controls coming to the financial aide of those we target. Some of those businesses recently boycotted made big money because of it.

By a total boycott government loses millions in revenue, it takes away their power to be corrupt.
We can still support those who help us but we have to stop the money going to the state.

Last Edited:
Businesses who stand with us will be promoted by us and may even get more income than before. As a business post you business name here and let people know you stand against corruption.

I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with the moderators.

My wife and I broker residential and business services, we support 2A and were active in this fight.

Cell service, home phone, TV, Internet, merchant services, security, etc. If you want to support us and take some money away from Verizon, Sprint or our beloved Comcast, let me know.

Boycott the Democrats in the next Election for what they passed LOL! The next best thing?
Go down the Donor lists and find non-Union Donors and PACS for example on the outdated list:
ARNOLD LAW OFFICE LLC $1,000.00
KROGER CO $1,000.00
HOLDING ONTO OREGONS PRIORITIES (PAC)

Contact them about planned Boycotts and why. For example someone here said Hallmark is anti-gun right before Mother's day and we should Boycott them. I never researched it but if true we need to follow through with a letter to the Head Office! Many Letters from All of us!
Dear Sir or Madam, As a gun owner and believer in the 2nd A I was very disappointed to hear you have been donating money to Moms Demand Action.........
Until I hear otherwise I, my family and friends will get our Cards from xyz Card Co. etc....

With the PACs you would have to look them up and sift out the companies that donated. This would be very interesting.

Unions a big waste of time.
Power Companies and utilities I have no idea how to Boycott them.

Found this article that might help some.
<broken link removed>

What if OFF had more cash to support pro-gun candidates???? This was in the article.

Oregon Firearms PAC

Description: A Political Action Committee for the Oregon Firearms Federation, a group founded in 1998 with the purpose of opposing gun control laws.

Total donated for 2014 election cycle: $23,250

Recipients:Patti Milne, Bill Post and Kim Thatcher

Last Edited:
I hope this doesn't get me in trouble with the moderators.

My wife and I broker residential and business services, we support 2A and were active in this fight.

Cell service, home phone, TV, Internet, merchant services, security, etc. If you want to support us and take some money away from Verizon, Sprint or our beloved Comcast, let me know.
Why not email KOIN and tell them that you will no longer watch them or patronize their advertisers. also might email the businesses and tell them that you will not consider doing business with them as long as they advertise on KOIN. Wonder what effect that'll have??:mad::mad:

Soooooooo I have a business in Oregon. You are trying to take food off my table. You are now the enemy.

Super cool plan you have there Jim.

Although I live in Idaho, I have in the past bought Oregon products because that is my ancestral homeland. No longer. My first act is to send an email to Tillamook to notify them that I will no longer buy their products because of the shameful actions of the Oregon legislature.

The noncombatants in Dresden, Hamburg, London, and Nagasaki got bombed along with the military. It's called collateral damage.

If you have a problem with the boycott, complain to your legislature.

It's about time we have people with courage rather than complaints. Your rights are not free, you have to work for them if you don't want tyrants to take them. Call the Governor's office and tell them you can't keep your business going if boycotted. Call your rep and complain to them too, just stand up for what rights you have.

Start a LIST on this site, of ALL company's in Oregon who we absolutely know are anti 2nd amendment. And who we know were behind, and helped monetarily to get SB 941 into law. Then start an email campaign to corporate headquarters address it to the Shareholders committe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top