JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the start thread for boycotting Oregon over the corrupt way government passed sb941. All questions and information will be dealt with here.

Thanks for your help and boycott Oregon.

In as much as the Oregon state legislature and acting governor Brown have used a emergency clause to enact gun owner registration and collect illegal revenue from it we are hereby boycotting Oregon.

Last Edited:
We have notified the Oregon Chamber of Commerce that the boycott is on and the reasons that brought it about. The response was they will talk to their lobbyist to inform government.

Could focus on the people/businesses that bankrolled the politicians who voted for 941. Likewise counties and cities they represent. More focus might have more impact.

do we have a list of businesses that have supported the candidates? Has anyone went through the elections division site yet?

I will still try and buy my guns local though. especially at the gun shops supporting the recalls.

Do you have a facebook site set up yet?

I am working on a Boycott Oregon facebook. Anyone who can help getting correct information on who was the supporters of SB 941 please bring it here. I don't want to boycott an innocent person or business.

Got a good start on the Facebook page

www.facebook.com/boycottoregonsb941
Got a good start on the Facebook page

www.facebook.com/boycottoregonsb941

Interesting if there was a national campaign by 2 A supporters not to purchase Oregon products that might have some teeth--especially if there was a list of companies that supported the weasel dems. A few weeks ago Indiana had an anxiety attack over some of their poorly worded legislation dealing with gay rights and state government went into a tail spin to correct the languare ASAP-because of the proposed boycott. I really like the idea.

Oregon State doesn't even buy Oregon products. The HVAC systems at the Rose Garden were purchased from a company back east when we had our own top of the line HVAV mfg facility called PACE 6-miles away in Milwaukie. And that was years ago. Most of the systems I work on are from out state or country. I'm not sure what it is we could actually boycott?

Liked the Facebook page. I will also send emails to reps/sen/gov/city/County officials.

How can I boycott Oregon financially?
I don't pay any sin taxes, nor do I hunt, fish or the like.

Your greatest power is at your fingertips, reach out every day on the net and tell others not to buy from Oregon. Tell them we are fighting corruption of our system and the only real weapon we have in our peaceful fight is money. We unite both right and left in the political spectrum to clean up our government.

The real "emergency" in Oregon is our corrupt government.

Boycott Oregon

Interesting if there was a national campaign by 2 A supporters not to purchase Oregon products that might have some teeth--especially if there was a list of companies that supported the weasel dems. A few weeks ago Indiana had an anxiety attack over some of their poorly worded legislation dealing with gay rights and state government went into a tail spin to correct the languare ASAP-because of the proposed boycott. I really like the idea.

We watch the news every day of government corruption. People who use our money to buy prostitutes and gambling yet can't be fired. People in government so corrupt they dispose of emails that are required to be turned over yet these people are not held accountable. Over and over again there is no accountability for the corruption in government.

Here in Oregon we still haven't seen charges brought forward on Kitshaber. We have an appointed governor who is working with a corrupt legislature in an emergency clause to take away our right to vote on laws. This is corruption at its worst, the system so many fought and died for won't even allow the people to vote on the laws. This in not Germany in the 1930s, we will not stand back and let the corrupt steal our system.

We must boycott Oregon. Money talks and they need to hear us loud and clear.

Oregon State doesn't even buy Oregon products. The HVAC systems at the Rose Garden were purchased from a company back east when we had our own top of the line HVAV mfg facility called PACE 6-miles away in Milwaukie. And that was years ago. Most of the systems I work on are from out state or country. I'm not sure what it is we could actually boycott?

Not everything we can do is in state. We can use the net to go everywhere and tell people to not come here or or shop here. We think outside the box and outside the system to keep money from the state. Go to other states gun boards and tell them to support us by not hunting in Oregon. Get the word out on political boards like Free Republic that Oregon is corrupt and we ask them to boycott.

You have great power at your fingertips with the net, you can stop millions from coming here and we can take the corrupt governments money away. 10 minutes on the net a day will be worth more than all of Bloombergs money...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top