JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like these little "helper" sites, although quite possibly 100% legit and make it easier to contact who you need to contact, are name/address farmers and shortly after filling one of these out, I always seem to get an uptick in spam... :s0092:

Thanks for posting, because it helped to remind to me to contact my local politicians, but I'll do it directly through the state website.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I feel like these little "helper" sites, although quite possibly 100% legit and make it easier to contact who you need to contact, are name/address farmers and shortly after filling one of these out, I always seem to get an uptick in spam... :s0092:

Thanks for posting, because it helped to remind to me to contact my local politicians, but I'll do it directly through the state website.

I was actually thinking the same thing I should just do it again through my state as well just in case it doesn't make it

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads