JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry, I will not boycott Oregon. It's my state. If you want to boycott someone, find the people who contribute to these politicians. Boycott them.

This whole misery index thing is just lame.

You don't hurt your neighbors and your supporters by blanket boycotts.

If you're so upset with Oregon, moved Idaho. You aren't going to change the laws here in Oregon but behaving this way.

I can't give you a percentage because that stuff is made up but I can guarantee you most Oregonians want background checks on private sales.

that is one of the ideas, to BOYCOTT the political groups, and the companies that support them. Its up to US Oregonians to try to get other Oregonians to THINK before they vote, and to VOTE as well. MOST real OREGONIANS i know, DO NOT WANT MORE checks on private sales. We already have enough checks. JUST ENFORCE THE LAWS. When a felon is caught with a gun jail them, period. Make the existing laws more tough, don't make more laws.

that is one of the ideas, to BOYCOTT the political groups, and the companies that support them. Its up to US Oregonians to try to get other Oregonians to THINK before they vote, and to VOTE as well. MOST real OREGONIANS i know, DO NOT WANT MORE checks on private sales. We already have enough checks. JUST ENFORCE THE LAWS. When a felon is caught with a gun jail them, period. Make the existing laws more tough, don't make more laws.
I totally agree~~ there's plenty of laws already on the books. But the criminals do not care. Trouble is the courts just kick them out with a slap on the wrist. Our detention/jails are over loaded now.:(

Sorry, I will not boycott Oregon. It's my state. If you want to boycott someone, find the people who contribute to these politicians. Boycott them.

This whole misery index thing is just lame.

You don't hurt your neighbors and your supporters by blanket boycotts.

If you're so upset with Oregon, moved Idaho. You aren't going to change the laws here in Oregon but behaving this way.

I can't give you a percentage because that stuff is made up but I can guarantee you most Oregonians want background checks on private sales.

So have you got a better idea? Just heard today they where on the verge of dropping the whole bill but the Whitehouse called and pushed it on through. So have you been calling to express your discontent with the Governor and legislature as much as you have been posting your discontent here?

If ya'll would have been calling you might have got it stopped, what have you been doing, honestly?

Edited to add, sb941 wasn't just a gun registration bill. The way it was done was not with due process for making laws. It was done under a lie calling it an emergency and in that lie they continued with more lies. It isn't a background check if they are taking the serial number of the gun, it is total registration. They could background check you to see if you are legal to own without registration of the private parties gun.

How are you going to stop people so brazen that they steal your right to vote on a new law?

I have lived here all my life and never seen such corruption.

Last Edited:
Start a LIST on this site, of ALL company's in Oregon who we absolutely know are anti 2nd amendment. And who we know were behind, and helped monetarily to get SB 941 into law. Then start an email campaign to corporate headquarters address it to the Shareholders committe.

Good idea, also we need to know who caved in when the Whitehouse called to push sb941 on through. A boycott will work if people will just get behind it, they have to know you will do it.

The WH pushing it through I think is pretty much crap. We were doomed from the start because it was straight party lines. You all think there is some rational tact one could tale. There is not.

Figure out what SPECIFIC. companies are supporting this and boycott them alone. AND MAKE SURE WE GET AS MANY RECALLS AS WE CAN. THATS COSTS THEM MONEY.

When you target for a boycott those who support the corruption will send money to their aid. If you boycott the entire state and make sure everyone knows there is a boycott then you can bring the state to its senses. I have been working on out of state websites to get people to call telling our reps they will boycott. Haven't even tried hard to get an in state boycott yet. Enough people call them and they will realize the threat is real....

Get a million dollars stopped from coming here and you have the same power as Bloomberg. Those crooks come here to steal our right to vote so it's time to stand up and make it hurt financially. Money is all they think about so let's take it from them with a boycott.

Why not just boycott the Cities and districts of the people who voted for the background check bill. I believe most of the Senators and Representatives in my area voted against it.

When you target for a boycott those who support the corruption will send money to their aid. If you boycott the entire state and make sure everyone knows there is a boycott then you can bring the state to its senses. I have been working on out of state websites to get people to call telling our reps they will boycott. Haven't even tried hard to get an in state boycott yet. Enough people call them and they will realize the threat is real....

I am sorry. I am not going to take the food from the mouths of my neighbors.

You can if you like, but a general boycott is pernicious, un helpful and absolutely ineffective.

I am sorry. I am not going to take the food from the mouths of my neighbors.

You can if you like, but a general boycott is pernicious, un helpful and absolutely ineffective.

You may as well join the gun grabbers then because there is no way to fight this but with sacrifice. It's the way it's always been, people want their rights but don't want to sacrifice for them. May as well be part of the gun grabbers if you don't stand up to them. o_O If you keep bowing down to tyrants you are a slave. Your income may make slavery worth bowing down for but some of us don't put a price on freedom.

Why not just boycott the Cities and districts of the people who voted for the background check bill. I believe most of the Senators and Representatives in my area voted against it.

The sacrifice should be shared by everyone in the state as a reminder as to what tyranny does to us. While the boycott may not be 100%, we will stop as much money as we can going to the corrupt people in government. Right now I am using the net on other states to get help boycotting, stop people from coming here. When I get enough organized I will start pushing in this state too. Join us and make a difference, don't let them steal your right to vote. Don't just bow down to tyrants, show them you are a free person and will fight back.

If ya'll would have been calling you might have got it stopped

are you on drugs? with a majority in control that they have, they are willing to sacrifice their careers and go down with a legacy that they stopped private gun sales....it didnt matter HOW MANY CALLS WERE MADE

You may as well join the gun grabbers then because there is no way to fight this but with sacrifice
you sound like that other holier than thou clown here running people down with his mouth & name calling because his idea is the ONLY idea

we get it your pisssssed but take a hike and go bust the "lefts" balls your not mustering up the crowd your pissing people off & weve been peeed on already

ASKING EVERYONE CONTINUOUSLY WHAT DID YOU DO DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY BETTER IN THIS DOG FIGHT

YOUR STARTING TO GET LIKE TAKU AND TURN PEOPLE OFF ....I REALIZE YOU CANT SEE IT..... BUT......ITS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU, STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR THE ONLY PATRIOT, & LOOKING DOWN ON EVERYONE ELSE....IM TIRED OF A COUPLE OF YOU ABUSIVE PEOPLE USING THIS ATTACK ON OUR RIGHTS AS AN EXCUSE BERATE PEOPLE HERE

BERATE THE NRA....FOOLS .......THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY & WATCHED

If ya'll would have been calling you might have got it stopped

are you on drugs? with a majority in control that they have, they are willing to sacrifice their careers and go down with a legacy that they stopped private gun sales....it didnt matter HOW MANY CALLS WERE MADE

You may as well join the gun grabbers then because there is no way to fight this but with sacrifice
you sound like that other holier than thou clown here running people down with his mouth & name calling because his idea is the ONLY idea

we get it your pisssssed but take a hike and go bust the "lefts" balls your not mustering up the crowd your pissing people off & weve been peeed on already

ASKING EVERYONE CONTINUOUSLY WHAT DID YOU DO DOESNT MAKE YOU ANY BETTER IN THIS DOG FIGHT

YOUR STARTING TO GET LIKE TAKU AND TURN PEOPLE OFF ....I REALIZE YOU CANT SEE IT..... BUT......ITS NOT IN YOUR BEST INTEREST

IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO FOLLOW YOU, STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR THE ONLY PATRIOT, & LOOKING DOWN ON EVERYONE ELSE....IM TIRED OF A COUPLE OF YOU ABUSIVE PEOPLE USING THIS ATTACK ON OUR RIGHTS AS AN EXCUSE BERATE PEOPLE HERE

BERATE THE NRA....FOOLS .......THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY & WATCHED

I won't fight with you guys, you come along and berate any effort to fight for our rights. If you used as much effort fighting for them in the first place then we wouldn't be losing them. If the fights going to be won it will be with dedicated people who really care so I doubt I will see a lot of you guys standing up.

You dont like the fight I am making then move along and make your own fight.:D

Those that do want to help save their gun rights please stay in contact with your friends out of state and have them call the Oregon Chamber of Commerce 1 888 688 4637 and tell them they will be boycotting the state.

You can also call and express your fears of a boycott hurting hurting the state because of our state law makers. Keep the pressure on...

I think, after spending 20 minutes reading this thread, that what I/we need is a LIST;

A list of Business supporters and contributors and opposers with their phone # & contact email.

A list of Political Supporters and contributors and opposers, with above mentioned contact info.

In that way, I can EASILY use this info to take action, with BOTH positive and Negative letters/emails.

Honestly, I do have a life...........and hunting all over for info to support a cause in one way or another does not get my, or I would suggest, MOST others, attention or ACTION.

I will NOT oppose all of Oregon, but I would be happy to oppose certain businesses/parties, and be glad to contact them and tell them I am doing so and why.:D

But I don't have the time to gather the research.

Jim, you started this..........................:D

I think, after spending 20 minutes reading this thread, that what I/we need is a LIST;

A list of Business supporters and contributors and opposers with their phone # & contact email.

A list of Political Supporters and contributors and opposers, with above mentioned contact info.

In that way, I can EASILY use this info to take action, with BOTH positive and Negative letters/emails.

Honestly, I do have a life...........and hunting all over for info to support a cause in one way or another does not get my, or I would suggest, MOST others, attention or ACTION.

I will NOT oppose all of Oregon, but I would be happy to oppose certain businesses/parties, and be glad to contact them and tell them I am doing so and why.:D

But I don't have the time to gather the research.

Jim, you started this..........................:D
It doesn't have to be a comprehensive list either to start, but a CURRENT list from the last Election or those that have been vocal.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top