JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All the small stores but 1 in my area of Oregon has shut down . The one that was with in walking distance just closed after close to 100 years after the last 2 CHAIN stores opened in the last year . The chain stores can sell products cheaper than the small stores can buy them. Money being tight most the locals have to go where their dollar stretches the farthest.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had more choice in the matter?...as in having some of our earned tax dollars back in our pockets so that we could afford to shop locally at slightly higher prices, which would in turn help our community rather than a guy living in a mansion in some other state?

Wouldn't it be nice if we had more choice in the matter?...as in having some of our earned tax dollars back in our pockets so that we could afford to shop locally at slightly higher prices, which would in turn help our community rather than a guy living in a mansion in some other state?

I still go over to the 1 small family owned store and buy a few things once in a while. All the big chain stores moved in and wiped out all the independent grocers and most the hardware and builder supply store's

I own a business here in Gresham and I can tell you I've had my share of raw deals on taxes and fees here in Oregon. Boycotting me would only put me out of business.

Bingo
This is why blanket boycotts are a bad idea. They inevitably hurt the wrong people.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top