JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Father gets arrested for popping off a shot and trying to scare off his daughters boyfriend. . . at least he had a somewhat decent reason for using a gun to intimidate the guy.... The difference between liberals and conservatives LOL

Conservative gun use= scare off a boyfriend.... historically common

Liberal gun use= scare a minor into performing gay sex...... progressive thinking

One of Bloomberg?s ?Mayors Against Illegal Guns? Demands Gay Sex at Gunpoint | FrontPage Magazine

"According to court documents, the young man told authorities that a drunken Schiliro, whom he considered a "fatherly figure," began sending him text messages on his cellular phone in the evening of Feb. 21, and had a Marcus Hook police officer deliver him to his house.

There, with Schiliro's adolescent daughter sleeping upstairs, the mayor gave him three glasses of what he believed was wine, the young man told authorities.

Then, "Schiliro asked the victim if (Schiliro) could perform oral sex on the (20-year-old.) Schiliro made the request repeatedly ... 20 to 30 times throughout the time the victim was at the residence," the affidavit states. Schiliro "became very distraught" after the young man refused his requests, the affidavit states.

During the encounter, Schiliro produced three different handguns, each time waving it around recklessly inside the house and at one point, placing one of the firearms to his head and announcing, "This is the night that he didn't want to live anymore," according to the affidavit.

Schiliro then asked the young man if he would be afraid if he fired the gun. According to the affidavit, Schiliro discharged one of the firearms into some papers on the floor in a room at the rear of the house.

The 20-year-old told authorities that Schiliro described him as a hostage, and directed his movements by pointing the handgun at various places within the residence, according to the affidavit.

Part of the county investigation included a search of Schiliro's home, conducted on March 7. Among the items recovered was a bullet from a wall inside the house. The 9 mm projectile was later determined to have been fired from one of eight firearms that Schiliro sold on Feb. 23, the morning after the encounter."

the press release in ammoland that nobody will ever see on the news! check these guys out and what they are convicted for!!! <broken link removed>

I'm gonna go rob a bank so i can run for mayor!!! :s0140:

Oh watch out! here comes Suge206 and JammerSix to defend them!!!

There are at least a dozen of Bloomberg's Mayor group who couldn't own a firearm because they are felons.
Gun Owners Against Illegal Mayors -- Stop the Bloomberg Gang!
Google is our friend when it comes to finding this kind of information. Problem is everyone only hears and sees what they want to believe in the first place.
When you have the money Bloomberg does, and the media clout, you can count on great performers and shaded news coverage.
And when the head clown uses his Chicago style community learned activism with Newtown parents as a prop, he can manage the mob to get the emotional response he wants.
Our only counter is in numbers and intensity. I even learned to tweet just to have one more way to respond. (I'm on so many lists I'm sure, what's one more?)

I tried to post this on the facebook "Mayors against legal gun owners" with the simple comment "did this really happen?". Two hours.... banned and comments deleted. Boy they don't like having their faults pointed out.
Does anyone think they can get banned any quicker :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top