JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is this doing on NWFA, and how do we make it go away?
upload_2015-5-1_8-9-52.png

Yep, and it isn't the first time! Looks like a fresh round of ads for May, and from what I can tell they bought up almost everything in that size o_O

They purchase these through AdSense. We don't 'approve' them before they run. In the past we've let them run since they're basically transferring funds from anti to pro. I am a little concerned about the design of that ad though, almost makes it look like we're endorsing it.

I'd like to hear some thoughts.

start clicking right? do they have to pay per view. That dude has to run out of money at some point

That's a good point if we can use it to drain money, but they would simply use a count to show how much support they have.

Personally, this is like neo NAZI's advertizing on a Jewish Holocaust site.

Yep, and it isn't the first time! Looks like a fresh round of ads for May, and from what I can tell they bought up almost everything in that size o_O

They purchase these through AdSense. We don't 'approve' them before they run. In the past we've let them run since they're basically transferring funds from anti to pro. I am a little concerned about the design of that ad though, almost makes it look like we're endorsing it.

I am just glad to hear it is not something that you guys control. If they want to waste their money they came to the right place.

Are they really so foolish as to think they'll win over folks on a pro-gun site with this kind of advertising? :confused: What am I thinking? Of course they're really that stupid. I say leave it up and use their money to forward our cause/goals. If clicks cost them more money, then click away, go to their site and tell them they're full of it (while thanking them for spending their money to help support the fight against background checks :p)

That is an embarrassment and groin kick by bloomberg and his floozies :/\/

That's like a preschool or childcare center accepting ads from pedophiles !

Joe
Are you saying, "Anything for a buck??"

Sheldon

No, this is what I'm saying (and also asking the opinion of members).

Very calguns.net kinda thing ( Political correctness for sake of forum/board unity)lingering around here (just like 75% of other Firearm forum/boards

Political correctness? Re-read what I wrote...

It is your site Joe, can you drop it and tell them to go pound sand somewhere else?

I would happily take their money; if he tells them to go pound sand, they might advertise at a site where they may actually get some traction. I doubt a single member here would be 'converted' by their propaganda.

What disturbs me as much are how many members that are here that don't voice their opinion against bills like SB941.......

I would happily take their money; if he tells them to go pound sand, they might advertise at a site where they may actually get some traction. I doubt a single member here would be 'converted' by their propaganda.
There are more "Socially Liberal" posters than we know at these forum/boards who have more "issues" with Fundy Conservative Christians and Republicans (Supporters of 2A/RTKBA & the Constitution) and they are ripe for ideologue feeding propaganda tailored especially to divide & conquer ...

There are more "Socially Liberal" posters than we know at these forum/boards who have more "issues" with Fundy Conservative Christians and Republicans (Supporters of 2A/RTKBA & the Constitution) and they are ripe for ideologue feeding propaganda tailored especially to divide & conquer ...

This got me thinking, particularly the divide and conquer. If someone one new or on the fence visited, the ads could possibly sway them to their side.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and block them now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top