JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Send me some pics and I'll probably reconsider....

Well, I have to be careful or my photos will get removed, but here is a clean one:

261.jpg

Versus one of theirs:

dianne_feinstein1.jpg

Hmmmm, tough choice??? :p

Has anyone reached out to @Joe Link to make sure he's aware the ad is back? I've blocked it on my end, so I'm not seeing it anymore. I only found out after others mentioned seeing it again.

Yeah several did, and he cut them or filtered them out, but looks like they are back now ??????????????

Sneaky ba$tards! Their arrogance and superiority know no bounds :mad:

I send people here to NWF all the time, but sure won't now until those ads are gone.
It is a little embarrassing to send someone to a Pro gun forum and the first thing they see is a Bloomberg anti gun ad...........................................damn !

I send people here to NWF all the time, but sure won't now until those ads are gone.
It is a little embarrassing to send someone to a Pro gun forum and the first thing they see is a Bloomberg anti gun ad...........................................damn !

Hopefully @Joe Link will be able to get it blocked for good, very soon.

I always thought banner ads showed up by what website you recently visited? So if you looked up tools at Home Depot, you would get Home Depot ads!

So how many here that are seeing these ads recently checked out their websites? I did, looking up info on what they are saying. Its all garbage and lies obviously, but I was looking for where they got that 48% fewer officers killed statistic from (they made it up).

Sorry about this guys, I thought I got them all! Thanks for the @ tag, that does send me an email alert.

I'll find out which are getting through and block those as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top