JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This got me thinking, particularly the divide and conquer. If someone one new or on the fence visited, the ads could possibly sway them to their side.

I'm going to err on the side of caution and block them now.

We need a "Like + 100" button. Thanks, Joe!

This got me thinking, particularly the divide and conquer. If someone one new or on the fence visited, the ads could possibly sway them to their side.

I think there is more possible damage if these ad dollars are spent on another site with more susceptible people. Just my opinion. Like I said - I would take their money all day.

THANK YOU JOE.
You could not know just how good that makes many of us feel.
It actually hurts to give those jerk wads even one centimeter of anything that might help them. I am weary for the past 50 of my 69 years in a blood fight with anti gun and what I consider anti American parasites trying to undermine this country.
The single statement that I remember over and over came from what I consider a
(then thought to be ignorant) Soviet by the name of Nikita Khrushchev when he stated that communists would beat America without ever having to fire one shot. It haunts me to this day and people like Bloomberg are making his statement come true.
You blocking those in one of the finest things you have ever done.
I mean that!!!!
That may sound a bit strong to many, but I watched them do as he said for all those years and how many ignored and were oblivious to what they were doing to us.
No one cared. You just kneed them right where it hurts and all I can say is WOW and thank you.

^^^ What Taku said ^^^

Truth in that. I also remember Nikita and the words he said ~back then~ Are Ringing TRUE today.

So Thank you Joe.

philip, old Geezers are good for at least one thing: they lived IN that historic time, and Know from first Hand experience on these topics.

I was in a Military Surplus store I frequest, when I get in that area... Had a fantastic talk with the owner... About the Communists that are running for President this forthcoming election!!!! She asked me if I really believed what I had said... And I answered, I would stake my LIFE Upon what I told you. That floored her! We have known each other customer/owner for Five Years.... And I know I shook her Political Foundation today :cool:

THANK YOU JOE.
You could not know just how good that makes many of us feel.
It actually hurts to give those jerk wads even one centimeter of anything that might help them. I am weary for the past 50 of my 69 years in a blood fight with anti gun and what I consider anti American parasites trying to undermine this country.
The single statement that I remember over and over came from what I consider a
(then thought to be ignorant) Soviet by the name of Nikita Khrushchev when he stated that communists would beat America without ever having to fire one shot. It haunts me to this day and people like Bloomberg are making his statement come true.
You blocking those in one of the finest things you have ever done.
I mean that!!!!
That may sound a bit strong to many, but I watched them do as he said for all those years and how many ignored and were oblivious to what they were doing to us.
No one cared. You just kneed them right where it hurts and all I can say is WOW and thank you.
A vote for a Liberal Democrat (Gungrabber) is more than a centimeter too ...

That type of advertising should be disallowed....but then again.I don't see any ads because of ad block +:D

Same here - ABP is great. I had no idea the ad existed until this thread popped up :)

I understand the need for advertising on forums like NWFA - but as a 'subscribing' member, I choose not to be subjected to it :p

They're back...
upload_2015-5-3_12-58-8.png

Im seeing banner ads for Moms Demand Action.
Thats the pedaphiles against the 2nd ...... no kind way to describe them !
Its disgraceful to see that on this forum. Like a knife to the gut for them to be allowed to to advertise on a pro gun forum.
UNFB

Thats the pedaphiles against the 2nd ...... no kind way to describe them !
Its disgraceful to see that on this forum. Like a knife to the gut for them to be allowed to to advertise on a pro gun forum.
UNFB

Has anyone reached out to @Joe Link to make sure he's aware the ad is back? I've blocked it on my end, so I'm not seeing it anymore. I only found out after others mentioned seeing it again.

Welll, I'm sorry to say but I'm converted. Anybody wanna buy my guns on Tuesday? We can meet in the Woodburn parking lot? Just sayn...

Well that was easy. I'll give you a dollar if you convert back ;). Plus, our pro-gun ladies are much hotter than anti-gunners. Unless you like the Pelosi type :eek:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews