JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The cerakote thing has been hit or miss for me.
I realize it's a modest expense to get test runs done for a color your considering.
But if the shop doesn't have an actual metal object to personally handle, I would suggest it.
I made sure last time to have a small pile of receivers, barrels and some small parts all done in one shot after I decided on a single color.
It was $200 and change for the job.

H 127 looks like old school cobra blue.

I like it. 860x816-H-127B.jpg calamity-arms-h-127-kel-tec-navy-blue-42387-full.jpg cb75e2c591f955368240b5b52a97e80f.jpg

This link should help. I've had two guns Cerakoted. Another one just the receiver done. I like classic blued guns, but there are so many options out there. The Kahr shown below was done by Tim @ Copeland Gunworks. It;s called distressed Burnt Bronze.

Kahr K9.JPG

Without irons? o_O
How to shoot when the battery dies...
I say master iron sights first. Anyone can shoot with a dot.

Finnish? How about Armoloy? Nice super hard matte chrome looks nice contrasted with black stock. Rockwell 68C, better corrosion resistance than 400 series stainless. Dads had a High-Power done in the 70s.

At $220, a little pricey, but will not have to be re-done.

showed the kiddo a bunch of pictures. He likes the blue titanium ones the most. Of coarse he also liked the bright orange and purple and green....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top