JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welp….. that low-low price will cover a good portion of the return shipping for warranty work you'll inevitably have to do over paying a couple hundred more for ANYTHING other than a Taurus.

:s0108:

The reviews indicate otherwise, but thanks for offering your opinion.
You're right but he's funnier. :)

The Gen 1 had issues and more than one recall. And remember the Crazy 8 sights? But the Gen 3 is apparently a pretty good gun and a heck of a bargain.

I bought a cheap Taurus (PT145) pistol - my first pistol - 20+ years ago. The frame cracked. The gun shop took it back and I put the refund toward an agency turn-in Sig P226. Wow, what a difference. I will never buy a cheap gun again.

The best deal I ever found for a pistol at Bi-Mart was when they did a clearance on Sigs final run of P-239's and they had a good batch of Tac models with the threaded barrel and night sights. I bought two and after I couldn't track down pinky extensions (I didn't want the hideous +2 extension) I sold them NIB, both to forum members here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top