JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welp….. that low-low price will cover a good portion of the return shipping for warranty work you'll inevitably have to do over paying a couple hundred more for ANYTHING other than a Taurus.

:s0108:

The reviews indicate otherwise, but thanks for offering your opinion.
You're right but he's funnier. :)

The Gen 1 had issues and more than one recall. And remember the Crazy 8 sights? But the Gen 3 is apparently a pretty good gun and a heck of a bargain.

I bought a cheap Taurus (PT145) pistol - my first pistol - 20+ years ago. The frame cracked. The gun shop took it back and I put the refund toward an agency turn-in Sig P226. Wow, what a difference. I will never buy a cheap gun again.

The best deal I ever found for a pistol at Bi-Mart was when they did a clearance on Sigs final run of P-239's and they had a good batch of Tac models with the threaded barrel and night sights. I bought two and after I couldn't track down pinky extensions (I didn't want the hideous +2 extension) I sold them NIB, both to forum members here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top