JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think a lot of this difficulty of opening packages is also making it more difficult for thieving scum to get that packaging of and stuff in a bag/back pack, etc.
On the other hand, Winco/Waremart is guilty of this, simply cutting one side of the shipping boxes that the food came in, with box cutters.. to the point they often also open the literal food containers inside the box :s0140: seen this a lot when the food containers are also boxes.. but have also seen frozen food bags sliced this way

On the other hand, Winco/Waremart is guilty of this, simply cutting one side of the shipping boxes that the food came in, with box cutters.. to the point they often also open the literal food containers inside the box :s0140: seen this a lot when the food containers are also boxes.. but have also seen frozen food bags sliced this way
A typical box knife can be set to a depth that is supposed to cut only one layer of cardboard. But I suppose the worker would have to know that...

Cardboard food packaging where the glue they used is stronger than the materials used
We've all stood there cussing in front of our spouses when a mangled bag of Wheat Chex finally explodes and scatters all over the kitchen floor. Full-hand and trembling-arm-strength to rip the sleeve inside a cereal box open is one thing...

But shjtting one's pants while wrestling with an X-acto knife in one hand and a Dremel tool in the other to liberate one tiny pellet of Imodium AD from that ridiculous package is clearly next level.

Last Edited:
We've all stood there cussing in front of our spouses when a mangled bag of Wheat Chex finally explodes and scatters all over the kitchen floor. Full-hand and trembling arm-strength to rip the sleeve inside a cereal box open is one thing...

But shjtting one's pants while wrestling with an X-acto knife in one hand and a Dremel tool in the other to liberate one tiny pellet of Imodium AD from that ridiculous package is clearly next level.
I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. That was some "clearly next level" prose there, teflon... :s0140:

I used to fill boxes and X-mas cards full of catnip for my Sister and Mom. Not only did it make a mess, but the cats would shred the packing paper and spread the catnip all over the house.

I would get the inevitable phone call to bubblegum me out. Good times.

I used to fill boxes and X-mas cards full of catnip for my Sister and Mom. Not only did it make a mess, but the cats would shred the packing paper and spread the catnip all over the house.

I would get the inevitable phone call to bubblegum me out. Good times.
"Goofin" on the cat ladies! :s0155:

Ought to hear Wifey when I get the cat to body slam her bathroom door, using the laser, when she's in the shower. :D

These smart phone-age movies/TV shows where instead of dialogue they flash text messages on the screen and you're supposed to keep up as they zip through a "conversation," in tiny print they leave on the screen for microseconds. So annoying!

(Some) Cyclists really piss me off. Had one ignore a stop sign downtown and then get pissed at me. He punched my side mirror hard enough to lock it in the forward position (didn't know it could even do that). I was very surprised it didn't break. He was lucky that the street we were on was all downhill. I chased him for a several minutes but he of course just ran through all the lights and was hauling bubblegum. I think I chased him all the way to his apartment complex because he disappeared as soon as I pulled in. I'm pretty sure he pissed his pants.
What was the plan if you caught him after several minutes of chasing him?

People that don't have handicap plates on their car or a handicap placard in the windshield, who park in handicap spaces, while I (who actually is mobility-impaired) have to park a mile away from the front door of the store, and then watch as these motherhuq'rz casually get out of their cars and run into the store, with not a limp nor any other handicap in evidence... :mad::mad::mad:

People that don't have handicap plates on their car or a handicap placard in the windshield, who park in handicap spaces, while I (who actually is mobility-impaired) have to park a mile away from the front door of the store, and then watch as these motherhuq'rz casually get out of their cars and run into the store, with not a limp nor any other handicap in evidence... :mad::mad::mad:
You guys still have license plates there? (Kidding). Seriously though around here there are cars with no plates all the time. On a 10 min drive Fe ill see 1-3 pretty much every time. They don't enforce it at all.

That I am glad they started imposing those heavy fines for here. The fine is now high enough here that I rarely see people ignore those signs any more which is great.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews