JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those who have a problem with: loose vs lose -it's really not difficult anymore than: your vs. you're.

Plus all leftists...especially those in the U.S. who refuse to pay attention to to the horrors of all previous countries that went the way of leftist/commie/land - latest example, see Venezuela and aoc/bernie/pelosie, et al...nutjobs that want to control everything except being controlled themselves.

Idiots who camp in the fast lane and won't move over...and particularly in states where it's the freaking law. If ever there was a need for the ability to launch missiles out of the front of your car, these people would be it. :s0024:

Yeah - came into town from Hillsboro on 26.

Audi S4 wagon darting in and out, lane shopping, finally settles down in the left lane after the zoo hill and stays put thinking he is really smart as I pass him in the center lane - the lane that is the fast lane during 9 AM commute traffic. Before the tunnel I get over into the left lane because I need to get on 30 after the tunnel. I am several miles and minutes ahead of him by that point.

As I tell people in my career, it isn't about working harder or faster, it is about working smarter. :D

HWY 26 going west from the tunnel to about Murray blvd is a big pet peeve. I have no idea why the lanes are reversed here every day. Slowest lane is on the left, fastest on the far right. :confused:

Left lane is always the slowest going west for the same reason it is everywhere else; because everybody and their dogs wants to get into the 'fast lane'.

Going east it is because of all the people needing to get onto 30 and go across the bridge. I stay in the middle lane until about a quarter mile before the tunnel then I get over.

'On accident'

Nope, it's 'by accident'.

I want to 'pick your brain'.

No, just no.

The pick up truck hanging testicle ornaments do make me laugh at the owner.

Low iq folk have their idea of wit - be kind, it's not their fault their mother drank and smoked while pregnant...

At the grocery store:
I hate it when...
...morons almost get out of the doorway and stop to check their receipt. Is there really something wrong with moving to the right of left?
...the punks that let their little uncontrollable punks run amok.

On the road:
I hate...
...morons that never learned to merge.
...even bigger morons that shave, read the news papers, text and other assorted stupid bubblegum instead of driving.

Folks confusing the words advice and advise. Think of it this way: Advice rhymes with ice; advise rhymes with wise.

Also, the term "I can't wait" makes no sense. "I can hardly wait" is the accurate way to convey that though/opinion/emotion.

This Peeve...................my pet.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Granted, "pet peeve" is a colloquialism, but there is nothing "pet" about mine. They're peeves, and yes, there are times I wish I had a 50BMG or SSM mounted on my car to exterminate the potatoes.

My peeves:
Attitudes
Entitlement
Arrogance
Political Correctness
Diatribes
Narcissism
Dishonesty
Thieves

Generosity, kindness and compassion make the world so much more enjoyable.

Or how about the chronically late for work, late for a meeting guy. I guess he forgot to tell others that his time is much more valuable than ours...
Like the cat or dog that decides to lay down in front of you as you are walking (I move mine out of the way), start the meeting without them, or if they are the center of the meeting, adjourn after a delay if they haven't arrived yet. It works.

Pet peeve with drivers - tailgaters who drive closer than one second behind you, instead of the 2-3 seconds space they are supposed to give. I've been hit from behind ten times and I don't appreciate it - and no, I don't 'brake test' - it wouldn't do any good, I just slow down; my one bumper sticker is "closer you follow, slower I go".
I've had two cars totaled by drivers rear-ending me, both on cell phones. Now, if someone is buggering my tail, I move onto the shoulder so they can pass me post haste.

Left lane is always the slowest going west for the same reason it is everywhere else; because everybody and their dogs wants to get into the 'fast lane'.
This is just one, small symptom - stupid drivers make life more difficult.

While I was slamming down lunch I just watched Laramie and Gunsmoke TV shows by bouncing back and forth between channels and between the two, and no less than four Colt Peacemakers got thrown to the ground by bad guys and never picked up. They were very expensive guns in their day (still are) and reportedly cost a cowboy a month's wages, so for stupid.

That all reminds me of the zillion westerns where people get killed and no one ever took their guns or horses or checked ead guys' pockets or saddlebags for valuables. What the heck?

Pet peeve with drivers - tailgaters who drive closer than one second behind you, instead of the 2-3 seconds space they are supposed to give. I've been hit from behind ten times and I don't appreciate it - and no, I don't 'brake test' - it wouldn't do any good, I just slow down; my one bumper sticker is "closer you follow, slower I go".

53173228_975676822627183_1870526620402450432_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Make that eleven times.

This happened this morning.

Drive behind me wasn't paying attention. Maybe he was texting. I don't care what he was doing, he wasn't paying attention and didn't even try to stop or slow down, just plowed right into me.:mad:

If you'd just drive an old truck that belches a rainbow of smoke, nobody would want to be behind you so nobody would rear end you. Or at least, that's what I tell myself

I'll second (third? Fourth?) The ridiculously bright automotive lights. I'm already light sensitive and those just plain hurt sometimes

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top