JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People that cannot merge onto the freeway at freeway speed! Stuck behind the Subaru, Honda, or Prius attempting to merge at 40 MPH, making my merge that much more dangerous! OR, said cars merging onto the freeway INFRONT of me ON the freeway so I have to slam on the breaks or change lanes to avoid rear ending them! Any arsehole that cuts in front of a semi or other large rig like that rig can stop or maneuver like a car! Lack of Turn signals to show intent, and then flip me off/honk because I cannot read frickin minds!:eek:
Speed limit drivers in the fast lane, when the slow and middle are going 8 over the limit and now I gotta change lanes to go around these dumbphucks, especially Audi and Bimmer drivers!

Ok, ANY one that thinks his Bimmer is the ultimate driving machine and is hell bent for leather to Prove the point ALL the time! BTW, Bimmers are the highest % of accidents by brand!

BC873676-9EFA-4507-8CA4-35B830E1D345.jpeg

Ok I gotta unload on a few things that bring my piss to a boil:

1) people that come out to the smoking area and vape. Sorry but that mushroom cloud of cotton-candy blueberry cheesecake $hit you're blowing everywhere makes me gaggy.

2) people that can't/won't/don't eat quietly, I.E. chewing loudly with mouth open, lip smacking, etc... :mad:

3) young transients holding signs asking for "help". Dude, you're 22, get a job and quit begging people for their pocket change. What makes you feel entitled to the sweat of other people's brow? Have you no shame?

1) people that come out to the smoking area and vape. Sorry but that mushroom cloud of cotton-candy blueberry cheesecake $hit you're blowing everywhere makes me gaggy.
Are you saying businesses need to provide separate vaping areas?
Or is this more under the "over strong" perfumes kind of thing?

2) people that can't/won't/don't eat quietly, I.E. chewing loudly with mouth open, lip smacking, etc... :mad:
This is cultural. You can't be offended. Can't. I find it difficult to lunch with my Taiwanese co-workers, too.

Are you saying businesses need to provide separate vaping areas?
Or is this more under the "over strong" perfumes kind of thing?

This is cultural. You can't be offended. Can't. I find it difficult to lunch with my Taiwanese co-workers, too.

Not offended by it, just annoyed. And with the individual in question, it's not a culture thing...

I'm going to give away every flashlight that I own that has a strobe function.
You turn on the damn light and that stupid strobe lights up, so you have to click it off and on to get back to a steady light beam every time I use it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads