JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Single-issue voters, who when they don't get their way, take their ball and go home.
Because, you know, nothing says "I'm really serious about my values and ethics" like handing an election to the other side.

The semi headlights are blinding too. These folks know their lights are blinding and don't care. I need a LED light bar on my lumber rack
Don't get me started on the tools who drive around thinking that those light bars are running lights....:mad:

Seeing Portland hipster dudes with man buns that dress like loggers and knowing that they've never, ever picked up a chainsaw, let alone used one.

Last Edited:
The same people who say "irregardless" say "I could care less".
And "mute" point. Or my big one, dollar sign after the number. 100$.

I'm harder on the media that should know better. Using "decimate" when it should be "annihilate" or weather reports using hurricane in the Pacific, when they are "typhoons". Hurricane is an Atlantic storm. Lol
Yeah, I'm a geek about that stuff.

Math Teacher ones

Dollar sign after the amount-It is $5, not 5$.
Decimal with a a cent sign-That means the product is less than a penny.​

Geography Teacher

Students who fail, turn in late or don't turn in open book tests when they have a week to work on them.
Personal

Strangers saying something like "Wow, you're really short" as if I had no idea.
Not being able to find someone to reach things on the back part of the top shelf at the store.

Last Edited:
:s0120::s0120:
Math Teacher ones

Dollar sign after the amount-It is $5, not 5$.
Decimal with a a cent sign-That means the product is less than a penny.​

Geography Teacher

Student's who fail, turn in late or don't turn in open book tests when they have a week to work on them.
Personal

Strangers saying something like "Wow, you're really short" as if I had no idea.
Not being able to find someone to reach things on the back part of the top shelf at the store.
Students not Student's. : ).

It's ok, but now that you are a mod you have to ban yourself for a day. I read it on the internet so it must be true!

Of course I had my booger hook on my shotty's bang switch when I read that so I may have misunderstood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top