JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People that get mad and speed up to obstruct a pass on a two lane highway. It's a dotted yellow line and I want to go faster than you, so let me be on my merry.

Doctors and dentist offices that send you 1,457 messages to confirm. OK, that is an exaggeration. But I "confirmed" my god damn follow up appointment with my GP four times now. Yah, got it, I'll be there. Move on already.

My dentist is just as bad. The eye doctor usually gets the message after the first or second confirmation. :rolleyes:

So there I was at the gun show yesterday....
And one of the guys who was 'interested" in the shotgun I brought in to trade...
Went into just how rough it was...
Didn't have a major name as the maker...
Barrels were too long...
Engraving and checkering was worn...

I understand that everyone wants a good deal...but damn son...
No need to "tell me all about the gun that I own"...or trash talk it...if you want it for a cheaper price.
And yes I know its a gun show , and the above happens.

With all that said...I did trade to a different vendor and we both went away happy with the trade.
Andy

And one of the guys who was 'interested" in the shotgun I brought in to trade...
Barrels were too long...

No need to "tell me all about the gun that I own"...or trash talk it...if you want it for a cheaper price.
And yes I know its a gun show , and the above happens.

With all that said...I did trade to a different vendor and we both went away happy with the trade.
Andy

When the above happens that is when you want to use said shotgun and butt stroke the azz hat!!!:s0140:

The non-word "ur" ("your" or "you are" in Intratube shorthand). A couple weeks ago I stopped moderating (due to time-crunch) on a different site that, since it was chat-based, that stupid string was used often. I see it on other venues as well at times, but it is the web, so what do you expect. Recently a local brick'n'mortar establishment I frequent changed their name to include that ... shudder. Just no.

So a few years back, at my favorite piscary. Took a friend to said spot.
It was my own secluded place, now its his secluded place.
Moral of this story, To pertain favorite spot, is to lose favorite spot.

"Hey Teflon, tell the guys that funny story of yours about why Mickey Mouse divorced Minnie - because she was f_ing Goofy! Remember that one? I love it! Go ahead and tell it. Hey guys, Teflon has a funny joke for you!"

Extra 'social-retard' bonus points if it's in polite mixed company where I'd probably tell something less edgy.

Last Edited:
No, separate item LOL.
For example, using high beams to signal that it's clear to come into your lane.
It's nice to be helpful, but why momentarily blind the guy (and any oncoming) that you're trying to help ?

What about a brief high/low flick for a trucker? I've done this for many years and almost always get the "thank you" flick of running lights as they pull back in... all others: F' em.

The are also morons that ignore basic rules of the road, such as "Right of Way" rules. They'll flash their lights for you to go, when THEY have right of way. :s0054:

I LOVE right of way fights.
"Go ahead. :)"
"No, it's okay. You go :)
"I can't go. You have the right of way. YOU go. :D"
"That's alright. You go. I'm just gonna sit here until whenever. :D"
"Damn it. I'LL go then. :mad:"
"Ok. I'll go now. :confused:"
They both go. And stop. Then do it again. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:D:D:D:D:D

People that get mad and speed up to obstruct a pass on a two lane highway. It's a dotted yellow line and I want to go faster than you, so let me be on my merry.

Lots o buttheads out there. Just short of road rage.

"Hey Teflon, tell the guys that funny story of yours about why Mickey Mouse divorced Minnie - because she was f_ing Goofy! I love that one! Remember it? Go ahead and tell it. Hey guys, Teflon has a funny joke for you!"

Extra 'social-retard' bonus points if it's in polite mixed company where I'd probably tell something less edgy.

Oh boy, I accidentally did this once in elk camp with a joke whose punch line says somethin bout "F-in chocolate". I'm so socially graceful!!!

Last Edited:
Having to go in for a re-wipe an hour after dropping a deuce. I mean, it's 2020 and we still use handfuls of wadded up paper? What ever happened to the three seashells?

:D

Having to go in for a re-wipe an hour after dropping a deuce. I mean, it's 2020 and we still use handfuls of wadded up paper? What ever happened to the three seashells?

:D

The wife wads up paper :rolleyes:... that's why I don't buy Charmin Extra Soft for her. I fold mine and only need four squares (twice) to get the job done.(Don'tcha just luv that public restroom paper where it's slick and takes 100yds to git er done?)

If you wanna avoid a re-wipe minutes to an hour later, you really gotta get in there and dig it out. Long fingernails help. :eek::eek::eek::D

Barrels were too long...

Guys on Armslist do that all the time, drives me nuts since Im not forcing them to buy anything. You either want it or you don't.

They trash talk what you're selling, scoff at the price, compare it to other items online (purposely forget to mention shipping, transfer and BGC costs), compare it to local or different ads, point out superficial dings/dents or scratches and all to somehow convince you to drop your price. As if Id do business with someone like that after they played their douche card, hard.

The wife wads up paper :rolleyes:... that's why I don't buy Charmin Extra Soft for her. I fold mine and only need four squares (twice) to get the job done.(Don'tcha just luv that public restroom paper where it's slick and takes 100yds to git er done?)

If you wanna avoid a re-wipe minutes to an hour later, you really gotta get in there and dig it out. Long fingernails help. :eek::eek::eek::D

Umm.....nope! I'm not gonna commit to "digging it out". :s0170:

Not reading an entire first post. I don't care if people skip pages on pages but the topic of a thread is set by the first post - so if you're new to that thread, read that post in its entirety. Else you just sound like the drunk guy at the bar that heard some buzzwords and starts launching off about a story that's only tangentially related to what the rest of us are talking about. /rant.

Not reading an entire first post. I don't care if people skip pages on pages but the topic of a thread is set by the first post - so if you're new to that thread, read that post in its entirety. Else you just sound like the drunk guy at the bar that heard some buzzwords and starts launching off about a story that's only tangentially related to what the rest of us are talking about. /rant.

LOL how did I know what your post was going to be before clicking on the alert? :s0140:

What about a brief high/low flick for a trucker? I've done this for many years and almost always get the "thank you" flick of running lights as they pull back in... all others: F' em.

Now I've only been driving since I was 16 and I'm 64 2/3rds now. And I've had a motor turning wheels for me since I was about twelve. Was driving doing road trips pretty much since 16. It was never a flash of the high beams. Where I came from, it was Lights off-1-2- lights back on for night time and reverse, lights one-1-2 lights off, during the day.
just sayin'.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews