JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, this is brilliant! Karma is a helluva biitch! Storytime follows...

Not 2 hours after I posted the above☝️ I was at Winco, and some rather pudgy, 20-something, Mexican broad had parked her humongous GMC SUV in the handicap (HC) parking space next to my car. Now, this is like the 4th person I've seen do this in the past 2 days, that is, people stealing HC parking spaces with no HC plates, placards, or discernable handicap. She's sitting there with her Acadia idling, with some smaller (yet still quite pudgy), late-teen, Mexican broad sitting in the passenger seat, while both of them are double-fistin' Winco pizza into their faces like there's no tomorrow...

I look inside and notice there's no HC placard hanging from the rear view mirror or lying on the dash. The teen pudgy looks at me like she's a refugee from the psycho ward, all freaky-eyed. I walk to the front of their vehicle and look at the license plate - nope, no HC symbol on the plate, either. Now, both broads are making googly eyes at me like I'm some sort of freakazoid. I lock my gaze on them, and then rap the HC sign behind me with my cane, to make my point. They shrug...

I walk up to the passenger side of the SUV, and the smaller pudgy rolls down her window. I ask the driver if she has a HC placard, to which she says no. I ask her if she has HC plates, to which she also says no. Of course, I knew all this already, since I had already checked, as noted above. I then reached into my car and pulled off the HC placard off my mirror and showed it to them both and said, "Yunno, if you don't have the plates or one of these, you're not supposed to be parking in these spaces. They're reserved for handicapped people." :mad:

I get the same, old, tired old response, "Well, so what? What are ya gonna do about it?" To which I respond, "Well, it's a $450 ticket for what you're doing, and you don't look like you've got a spare $450 just lying around to piss away, and all I need to do is notify a cop and they'll be wanting to chat with you." About this time, the rear passenger window rolls down and I hear some Mexican male joining the fray, to which I respond, "Yunno, maybe you should teach her to stay the phuq out of HC stalls if she ain't handicapped." To my surprise, he actually rolled up his window without another word and STFU. At this point, the two pudgies decide to continue to stuff their pie holes with that oh-so-delicious Winco pizza, until I walk to the front of their rig again, and this time I pull out my smartphone and cue up the camera. That's when all hell breaks loose...

She obviously sees that I'm serious about this shiit now, so she drops the Acadia into reverse, and without even looking behind her, guns the engine. There's a big engine roar, followed immediately by a huge CRUNCH, and lo-and-behold, she's just T-boned into a dude driving down the aisle minding his own business (another Mexican, if you can imagine that). She caught him right in the left front quarter panel. I hobble back to check that no one was hurt (like if she had possibly ran over a pedestrian in her stupidity), and when I see that everyone's fine, I bust my gut laughing at her. The teenaged psycho starts yelling at me, "Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? This is your fault, man!" It was like some sort of code for something to which I didn't have the decoder ring. Then they both start blaming me for their predicament, to which I calmly respond (after stifling my laughter for a second), "If you had not been illegally parked in a handicap stall as you were, then NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED! Maybe now you'll learn something from this." I resume my gut-bustin' laughter again... :s0140:

So, a crowd begins to grow behind her SUV, composed of some folks who were legally parked in the adjacent aisle's HC spaces (the other side of the T-boned car). They come over to check out what was going on, along with the dude who just got T-boned, who gets out of his car to check the damage. They all hear me say what I wrote above - the part about being illegally parked in a HC stall. The people from the other HC stalls immediately whip out their smartphones and start taking pics of the two rigs smooshed together, her license plates, the HC sign, etc. All the stuff one would capture for a police report of this kind of infraction. I guess maybe they have the same pet peeve that I do! :s0092: I sure hope they turn her in!

Since I didn't need to document the scene now (not that I was ever going to), and I wasn't a witness (since the smash-up occurred at the back of her rig and I was at the front, where I couldn't see the actual impact/incident), and I assumed she might have learned her lesson, I figured I was good to go. I laughed at the two broads again as I got back in my car, and since the way behind me was now blocked by the T-boned guy, I backed up a little, then pulled forward out of my space and drove around the HC sign at the head of the parking space. Since the car that had been parked in the HC space directly in front of me when this all started had departed, I could now leave by pulling forward. As I drove away, I rolled down my window, stuck out my hand and waved, and drove off, all the while LMAO loudly enough for them to hear me as I disappeared in the darkness... Best. Handicap. Parking. Space. Revenge. EVUH! :s0140:

And for any of you who wanna call me a Karen for calling out able-bodied shiitheads stealing HC parking spaces, you can just GFY...

Forrest Gump-All I got to say.jpg

Last Edited:
That I am glad they started imposing those heavy fines for here. The fine is now high enough here that I rarely see people ignore those signs any more which is great.
You're gonna love the story I just posted! :s0140:The fine here in WA is now $450, but apparently, no one seems to give a shiit about it... except maybe someone...

Not 2 hours after I posted the above☝️ I was at Winco, and some rather pudgy, 20-something, Mexican broad had parked her humongous GMC SUV in the handicap (HC) parking space next to my car. Now, this is like the 4th person I've seen do this in the past 2 days, that is, people stealing HC parking spaces with no HC plates, placards, or discernable handicap. She's sitting there with her Acadia idling, with some smaller (yet still quite pudgy), late-teen, Mexican broad sitting in the passenger seat, while both of them are double-fistin' Winco pizza into their faces like there's no tomorrow.

I look inside and notice there's no HC placard hanging from the rear view mirror or lying on the dash. The teen pudgy looks at me like she's a refugee from the psycho ward, all freaky-eyed. I walk to the front of their vehicle and look at the license plate - nope, no HC symbol on the plate, either. Now, both broads are making googly eyes at me like I'm some sort of freakazoid. I lock my gaze on them, and then rap the HC sign behind me with my cane, to make my point. They shrug...

I walk up to the passenger side of the SUV, and the smaller pudgy rolls down her window. I ask the driver if she has a HC placard, to which she says no. I ask her if she has HC plates, to which she also says no. Of course, I knew all this already, since I had already checked, as noted above. I then reached into my car and pulled off the HC placard off my mirror and showed it to them both and said, "Yunno, if you don't have the plates or one of these, you're not supposed to be parking in these spaces. They're reserved for handicapped people."

I get the same, old, tired old response, "Well, so what? What are ya gonna do about it?" To which I respond, "Well, it's a $450 ticket for what you're doing, and you don't look like you've got a spare $450 just lying around to piss away, and all I need to do is notify a cop and they'll be wanting to chat with you." About this time, the rear passenger window rolls down and I hear some Mexican male joining the fray, to which I respond, "Yunno, maybe you should teach her to stay the phuq out of HC stalls if she ain't handicapped." To my surprise, he actually rolled up his window without another word and STFU. At this point, the two pudgies decide to continue to stuff their pie holes with that oh-so-delicious Winco pizza, until I walk to the front of their rig again, and this time I pull out my smartphone and cue up the camera. That's when all hell breaks loose...

She obviously sees that I'm serious about this shiit now, so she drops the Acadia into reverse, and without even looking behind her, guns the engine. There's a big engine roar, followed immediately by a huge CRUNCH, and lo-and-behold, she's just T-boned into a dude (another Mexican, of all things) driving down the aisle minding his own business. Caught him right in the left front quarter panel. I hobble back to check that no one was hurt (like if she had possibly ran over a pedestrian in her stupidity), and when I see that everyone's fine, I bust my gut laughing at her. The teenaged psycho starts yelling at me, "Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? This is your fault, man!" It was like some sort of code for something to which I didn't have the decoder ring. Then they both start blaming me for their predicament, to which I calmly respond (after stifling my laughter for a second), "If you had not been breaking the law as you were, NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED! Maybe now you'll learn something from this." I resume my gut-bustin' laughter again.

So, a crowd begins to grow behind her SUV, composed of some folks who were legally parked in the adjacent aisle's HC spaces (the other side of the T-boned car). They come over to check out what was going on, along with the dude who just got T-boned, who gets out of his car to check the damage. They all hear me say what I wrote above - the part about being illegally parked in a HC stall. The people from the other HC stalls immediately whip out their smartphones and start taking pics of the two rigs smooshed together, her license plates, the HC sign, etc. All the stuff one would capture for a police report of this kind of infraction. I guess maybe they have the same pet peeve that I do! :s0092: I sure hope they turn her in!

Since I didn't need to document the scene now (not that I was ever going to), and I wasn't a witness (since the smash-up occurred at the back of her rig and I was at the front, where I couldn't see the actual impact/incident), I figured I was good to go. I laughed at the two broads again as I got back in my car, and since the way behind me was now blocked by the T-boned guy, I backed up a little, then pulled forward out of my space and drove around the HC sign at the head of the parking space. Since the car that had been parked in the HC space directly in front of me when this all started had departed, I could now leave by pulling forward. As I drove away, I rolled down my window, stuck out my hand and waved, and drove off, all the while LMAO loudly enough for them to hear me as I disappeared in the darkness... Best. Handicap. Parking. Space. Revenge. EVUH! :s0140:

And for any of you who wanna call me a Karen for calling out able-bodied shiitheads stealing HC parking spaces, you can just GFY...

View attachment 1786174
Holy hell! That's AMAZING!

Having said that, this guy got shot here not that long ago for telling a guy he shouldn't park in a handicap spot. But the guy who got shot was some kind of criminal as I recall also, so maybe it is karma, who knows.

Holy hell! That's AMAZING!
It was karma that you could never even hope for... and yet, there it was! Stunningly beautiful in its deliciousness... :s0140:

Having said that, this guy got shot here not that long ago for telling a guy he shouldn't park in a handicap spot. But the guy who got shot was some kind of criminal as I recall also, so maybe it is karma, who knows.

I was packing, as usual, so if the dude in the backseat who joined the fracas late had decided to become all big and beefy, I was ready for him. But he shut straight up when I told him he should teach his friend to obey the law. Guess he decided he had to say something to the gringo or she would rag on him later for not sticking up for her. But then realized rather quickly that she was totally in the wrong on this one and maybe he ought to just STFU, which he quickly did.

Daytime story. I'm puttering about at like 60mph on a State highway in overcast weather with fog... lights on and all that. Noticed that about 25% of the drivers don't even bother having corner lights on... just completely no lights. And they're always in a gray or dark colored car which in a fog... is damn near impossible to spot until you get within 100 feet.

People that don't have handicap plates on their car or a handicap placard in the windshield, who park in handicap spaces, while I (who actually is mobility-impaired) have to park a mile away from the front door of the store, and then watch as these motherhuq'rz casually get out of their cars and run into the store, with not a limp nor any other handicap in evidence... :mad::mad::mad:
I have the "Old Man Card". I don't use it if I don't feel the need. My knee gives me just so many steps in a day. And I think I've only used it once where we leave the car for several hours. Other wise it's normally for a relatively short time. Some times when I'm alone in the car I will forget to put the card on the dash. :eek: Is my response when I get back to the car!

Not 2 hours after I posted the above☝️ I was at Winco, and some rather pudgy, 20-something, Mexican broad had parked her humongous GMC SUV in the handicap (HC) parking space next to my car. Now, this is like the 4th person I've seen do this in the past 2 days, that is, people stealing HC parking spaces with no HC plates, placards, or discernable handicap. She's sitting there with her Acadia idling, with some smaller (yet still quite pudgy), late-teen, Mexican broad sitting in the passenger seat, while both of them are double-fistin' Winco pizza into their faces like there's no tomorrow...

I walk up to the passenger side of the SUV, and the smaller pudgy rolls down her window. I ask the driver if she has a HC placard, to which she says no. I ask her if she has HC plates, to which she also says no. Of course, I knew all this already, since I had already checked, as noted above. I then reached into my car and pulled off the HC placard off my mirror and showed it to them both and said, "Yunno, if you don't have the plates or one of these, you're not supposed to be parking in these spaces. They're reserved for handicapped people." :mad:

She obviously sees that I'm serious about this shiit now, so she drops the Acadia into reverse, and without even looking behind her, guns the engine. There's a big engine roar, followed immediately by a huge CRUNCH, and lo-and-behold, she's just T-boned into a dude driving down the aisle minding his own business (another Mexican, if you can imagine that). She caught him right in the left front quarter panel. I hobble back to check that no one was hurt (like if she had possibly ran over a pedestrian in her stupidity), and when I see that everyone's fine, I bust my gut laughing at her. The teenaged psycho starts yelling at me, "Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? Look what you do! Why you trippin' on us? This is your fault, man!" It was like some sort of code for something to which I didn't have the decoder ring. Then they both start blaming me for their predicament, to which I calmly respond (after stifling my laughter for a second), "If you had not been illegally parked in a handicap stall as you were, then NONE OF THIS WOULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED! Maybe now you'll learn something from this." I resume my gut-bustin' laughter again... :s0140:

Since I didn't need to document the scene now (not that I was ever going to), and I wasn't a witness (since the smash-up occurred at the back of her rig and I was at the front, where I couldn't see the actual impact/incident), and I assumed she might have learned her lesson, I figured I was good to go. I laughed at the two broads again as I got back in my car, and since the way behind me was now blocked by the T-boned guy, I backed up a little, then pulled forward out of my space and drove around the HC sign at the head of the parking space. Since the car that had been parked in the HC space directly in front of me when this all started had departed, I could now leave by pulling forward. As I drove away, I rolled down my window, stuck out my hand and waved, and drove off, all the while LMAO loudly enough for them to hear me as I disappeared in the darkness... Best. Handicap. Parking. Space. Revenge. EVUH! :s0140:

View attachment 1786174
What bugs me about all this handicap tag stuff? Not for myself, but those that REALLY NEED the space? When the adult kids drive mom/dad to the store and leave them in the car! The under 20/40, healthy kids too damned lazy to walk the extra 50'!

You're gonna love the story I just posted! :s0140:The fine here in WA is now $450, but apparently, no one seems to give a shiit about it... except maybe someone...
There was this guy on a motorcycle forum I used to frequent. He talked about how he'd park his bike in the hashmarked area right next to the HC space. Didn't think he was doing anything wrong since his bike was not actually in the space itself. Granted this was a small, entry-level 250cc, not some monster Harley. Still. If I'm not mistaken the hashmarked area is to ensure there's room to get wheelchairs or other medical equipment in and out of the vehicle. So, if you ride, don't think the hashmarked area next to a HC space is some sort of free bike parking spot. It's not.

It's foggy out. Quite thick fog in Albany and surrounding areas. why do people think using high beams is a good idea in thick fog!?
Especially if they're tailgating on Ribbon Ridge Road with 4 LED spotlights strategically focused at rear-view mirror height.

Sure, they can follow my taillights because I'm only 10' ahead of them, peering into a solid white wall of thick fog, straining to spot some dimly-painted, worn-off lane-markers on the pavement if there ever were any (since State money is so much better squandered on rescuing legal-fentanyl ODs).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads