JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not agree with Biden. I do not agree with MANY other candidates and elected officials who continue to destroy the RKBA issue. I did not agree with HC either.

I do not agree with Trump and what he has done and is proposing to do when it comes to the RKBA issue. I just heard him on the radio 'live'. A broadcast out of Maryland.

I did not vote for HC or Trump.

The Republicans and/or Libertarians better get their act together when it comes to a PRO RKBA candidate.

I liked Rand Paul and a few others out there in the past.

Cate

I do not even own a rifle that the gun grabbers are talking about but I have always supported the people who like them, own them and shoot them.

Cate

I do not even own a rifle that the gun grabbers are talking about but I have always supported the people who like them, own them and shoot them.

Cate

This is what is needed...more support and understanding among gun owners.
Simple yet awesome in its power.

This on the other hand :
I like guns but...
I see no need for...
Why does someone need....

I understand that we all have different likes in firearms...
To say or ask any of the above three statements is fine...if someone truly wants to know or find out more knowledge.
But...
To make or ask that your understanding of , needs , wants or likes...Mine , by having a law or ban on certain firearms or accessories , is very arrogant.

You are free to choose to own a gun , a type of gun or firearm accessory , or not....just don't make that choice for someone else.
Andy

Another politico taking advantage of people's raw emotions so he can gin up the base. Never mind most firearms are now semi-automatic, or that millions of gun owners - the overwhelming majority - obey the law and don't do anything wrong.

Anything these people can pin on The President they will. If they have to stretch that daisy chain a mile, the media is only too happy to oblige. Great example for the kids.

Honestly, we need this. Pedo Joe, Kamala, Beta, every dem, etc, need to get their way and start the national confiscation process, as soon as possible. I believe it might the only way that enough true 2nd Amendment supporters get off their assess and help put a stop to the infringements and set things right.

We gun owners talk a good game (not one more inch, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ, from my cold dead hands, etc.), but collectively, we're pretty weak on action. We have poor showings at rallies, small numbers contacting their elected officials and minuscule representation at legislative hearings........ Hell, some of us can't even be bothered enough to vote...... not to mention those that vote for known anti-gun politicians, then come here and tell us the other side is the problem. Yes, we've had a little bit civil disobedience here and there, but it hasn't been not enough to stop the onslaught.

If a national gun confiscation won't motivate us to come together as one and take action, then nothing will........

Ray

Just a male version of Hillary...

If he's the demoncrats nominee for
President, he'll easily be defeated by Trump...

Didn't they learn in 2016 not to make
Gun control part of their platform.... Idiots...

On a lighter note, this is how this thread shows up on my phone:
20190807_134127.png

I about fell off my horse laughing.

Even if they slammed this through... the 'fund' they'd get from taxpayers to 'buy back' what we already purchased would likely go into a general fund, paying for something else useless. We'd never see that money again. This is because they'd allocate $150B or whatever they think it'd take and only a pittance would participate. NZ and AU are both examples of how these things just do not work, even in countries that have no official, enumerated recognition of RKBA.

I'd like to know just how old Joe , can "buy back" something . he never owned in the first place...?
And assuming that I was insane enough to go along with this "buy back"...who gets to set the value of my rifle...?

Some AR15 type rifles are selling for over $1000...some rifles are home built with $500''s worth of parts..but due to quality of workmanship are really only a $200 dollar rifle...Are they to be valued the same..?
Andy

I have 2 AR type rifles, and about 11k invested if you include optics, magazines, reloading components, etc. I doubt the government is going to reimburse me for property I bought when legal when they come to take them away. They are harmless, being locked in a safe unless I take them out. Anyone have a boat that might sink? I would love to learn how to go fishing....

So what happens to all the tax stamped items in the USA. No way I'm handing over my suppressors for a couple of hundred bucks, let alone a full auto Thompson.

Isn't it funny that those who are all for confiscating firearms , ain't the ones who are to actually do it...?
Andy
Kinda like the people who declare wars are never the ones who fight them.

I'd like to know just how old Joe , can "buy back" something . he never owned in the first place...?
And assuming that I was insane enough to go along with this "buy back"...who gets to set the value of my rifle...?

Some AR15 type rifles are selling for over $1000...some rifles are home built with $500''s worth of parts..but due to quality of workmanship are really only a $200 dollar rifle...Are they to be valued the same..?
Andy
I'm sure our rifles will net a Target gift card or something equally insulting.
My biggest worry is what will they consider to be an "Assault Weapon"
Look what I-1639 did. I'm sure they are looking closely at that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top