JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Now, granted, you can come back and say, “Well, a machine gun could do a better job of protecting me.” No one’s arguing we should make machine guns legal". -

That is like saying immigrants are not legal. Actually - some are.
And Joe is The One's appointee to lead the gun confiscation efforts.

See the article title for another head-slapper from our VP

Biden: ?Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door? | Washington Free Beacon

I'm curious. Why shouldn't machine guns be legal? I actually am arguing that machine guns should be legal. It is our right and no one needs a background check or tax stamp to "apply" for a right. What a joke. The indoctrination has gone so far that alot of people are already comfortable with what has already been taken from us. Our right to the same arms as our military and police forces have. This garbage is sickening. Kip.

Biden should just take the advice of that old saying "It's better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Yeah, I hate people who argue that they had muskets when the constitution was written. Yeah, I could agree, that EVERYONE only had muskets and cannons. Including the precious government. However now they have full auto's and in being a responsible citizen, I think I need one too, in hopes that I never have to use it.

Yeah, I hate people who argue that they had muskets when the constitution was written. Yeah, I could agree, that EVERYONE only had muskets and cannons. Including the precious government. However now they have full auto's and in being a responsible citizen, I think I need one too, in hopes that I never have to use it.

Exactly, but not just one!! :D

I get really annoyed when politicians make incredibly false assumptions and state them as facts!

"No one's arguing we should make machine guns legal" -- Really? Because I'm pretty sure that me and a whole lot of other people would make just that argument. Just because you got elected does not mean that whatever you say is truth and believed by the entire country. You don't speak for me Mr. Biden, and what you believe to be facts are not.

I get really annoyed when politicians make incredibly false assumptions and state them as facts!

"No one's arguing we should make machine guns legal" -- Really? Because I'm pretty sure that me and a whole lot of other people would make just that argument. Just because you got elected does not mean that whatever you say is truth and believed by the entire country. You don't speak for me Mr. Biden, and what you believe to be facts are not.

This reminded me of the following quote:

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.": Ronald Reagan

"Now, granted, you can come back and say, “Well, a machine gun could do a better job of protecting me.” No one’s arguing we should make machine guns legal". -

That is like saying immigrants are not legal. Actually - some are.
And Joe is The One's appointee to lead the gun confiscation efforts.

See the article title for another head-slapper from our VP

Biden: ?Just Fire the Shotgun Through the Door? | Washington Free Beacon

I said in a earlier thread that Obama threw us a bone making this guy spear head this. Joe Biden... LOL Whenever I hear the name I think about him talking about dunkin doughnuts. If you have not seen this, google biden dunkin doughnuts and watch the clip.

God he is a retard.

Just as with our governments nuclear weapon program. We have them so that we DON'T need to use them, correct?

Be careful mentioning nuclear weapons, because some anti-gun idiot will ask you why you don't think you have the right to own a nuclear warhead. The obvious answer is because nuclear warheads are not personal defensive arms, and have no legitimate use other than to destroy cities and murder civilian non-combatants in huge numbers in a single strike.

The icing on the cake is when you ask them why they implicitly trust the very same government that, in the past, used nuclear weapons for that specific purpose: to murder thousands of Japanese civilian non-combatants. They were designed specifically for that purpose, and they used them for it. And these are the same people that gun-banners want to trust with their own personal protection by taking citizen's firearms away.

It plays with their mind, because anti-gunners are also typically anti-nuclear. They have a difficult time reconciling the two issues when you remind them that the same government that wants to take away their firearms is the same one sitting on thousands of nuclear warheads. The same one that used them to kill civilians. Their best buddy Obama has really given no indication that he disagrees with this or that he intends to dismantle the US nuclear arsenal, so obviously he agrees.

If I was ever granted an interview with the Bozo, I would ask that my questions not be told upfront, so he would not be able to grill his demothinktankidiots and I would know just how ignorant he & all the other DC Democrats are on gun knowledge.

And these are the same people that gun-banners want to trust with their own personal protection by taking citizen's firearms away.

I have been saying this to anyone that would listen. The people that want to take away our 2nd amendment civil rights are the same yelling about the government that is holding people without trial, torturing, drone assassinations, domestic surveillance, I could go on and on.

Seems like a great idea to give up our last line of defense against a potentially out of control government.

I just can't wrap my head around it.

The icing on the cake is when you ask them why they implicitly trust the very same government that, in the past, used nuclear weapons for that specific purpose: to murder thousands of Japanese civilian non-combatants.

A brief topic segue: I believe the use of 'murder' in this context is incorrect. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were major military industrial centers and most of the population worked in those industries. Decisively ending the war with the use of two atomic devices saved many, many more lives on both sides than had the war continue to drag out. (Besides, the previous firebombings had killed many more and did little to dampen the peoples' fanaticism.) The US was prepared to invade the mainland in 1946, and the psyche of nearly all of Japan previous to the two explosions was to die to the last person rather than to surrender.

That said, I agree with your main point. Since 2008, there has not been one peep from the liberal anti-war left about drones, warrentless wiretaps, water-boarding, dead soldiers, exit strategies or killing women and children because 'their guy' is running the show, who is a Nobel Peace Prize winner no less.

Keith

what you said is technically correct, but it's for the purpose of the argument more or less - calling it "murder" puts it more in the context that they like to use when referring to guns as murder machines, killing machines, etc. at least you can use a gun to save your own life, but the use of a nuclear weapon to prevent death is specious at best, since the only statistical advantages of the use of nuclear weapons in Japan are centered around theoretical estimates of allied causalities in the event of a land invasion.. I mean the same can be said about dresden, but it's pretty well acknowledged that about 30 thousand civilians died for the ultimate goal of destroying germany's main industrial center.

I hope this makes sense, I have a couple beers

I don't think people should be allowed to own nuclear weapons or other WMD, not so much because I don't trust people who may have the means, but because they require so much upkeep and basically full time (24/7 365) expert staff and controlled conditions to keep them stable, I think accidents might happen.
We should absolutely be allowed to own full autos and have the hughes amendment repealed from the FOPA. How many murders have been committed with legally owned ones? Two? One by a cop (murdered his wife with a privately owned Mac-10). The other was a doctor or dentist I believe, forget the story on that one.
Ask anyone in the military. Full auto is for movies and suppressive fire (from belt-fed or crew served weapons) to keep heads down while your teammates move into position. And for fun at the range to turn $ into noise. Trying to use one for some nefarious purpose is a surefire way to have a boatload of misses and very few hits (anywhere, let alone decent hits).

My argument to that is they didn't have internet, radio, tv and "artist" putting a crucifix in a jar of piss and calling it art when they wrote the first amendment but they all claim first amendment rights when they do offensive things. I'd rather take my chances in an armed society with a few crazies than an un-armed society with the people supposed to protect us are the crazies.

We can't wrap our heads around the anti freedom arguments and justifications because they are fueled by ignorance and intellectual dishonesty. They have learned from the best of the best when it comes to being useful idiots. Make no mistake this has nothing to do with guns, it has to do with pure unmitigated power over others. It is sick and twisted with nothing but pure evil at it's core. That is why we need to fight to win every battle so we can win the war against our God given freedom and liberty. Reagan said it best, Peace through Superior Strength! This battle is far from over and will only get more difficult as time progresses. Be vigilant and fight on!

I don't think people should be allowed to own nuclear weapons or other WMD, not so much because I don't trust people who may have the means, but because they require so much upkeep and basically full time (24/7 365) expert staff and controlled conditions to keep them stable, I think accidents might happen.
We should absolutely be allowed to own full autos and have the hughes amendment repealed from the FOPA. How many murders have been committed with legally owned ones? Two? One by a cop (murdered his wife with a privately owned Mac-10). The other was a doctor or dentist I believe, forget the story on that one.
Ask anyone in the military. Full auto is for movies and suppressive fire (from belt-fed or crew served weapons) to keep heads down while your teammates move into position. And for fun at the range to turn $ into noise. Trying to use one for some nefarious purpose is a surefire way to have a boatload of misses and very few hits (anywhere, let alone decent hits).

I was thinking the cop offed his wife and partner with his issue sidearm then offed himself with the mac 10 - maybe I am not remembering correctly.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top