JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this point, I'm not at all sure why anyone wants to turn a Joe Biden Is Still Stupid story into "the cops will come for your guns" thread.

Critical thinking is an oft unused skill these days, apparently.
At this point, I'm not at all sure why anyone wants to turn a thread gone somewhat off topic to a "all y'all's are stoopid" thread.

Critical thinking is an oft unused skill these days, apparently.

:s0140:

First off, an AR-15 is not a weapon of war, neither is it an Assault weapon. At no point in the English language is "Assault Weapon" used as a Noun/Noun combo. So these clowns can't even communicate in clear thought out sentences.

At any point during my 23 years in the Corps, if some armor would have handed me an AR instead of an M-4/M-16/etc... I would have pulled him/her through the cage and strangled them tell their eyes popped out.

Carter wasn't a very good POTUS, but he served in the Navy, and since being POTUS he has done a lot of charity work build houses for the poor. I would say that is a lot more than Biden can claim - IMO
A relatively honest person. Misguided in some ways but he was the alternative in a time when people were afraid to get caught in misdeeds. Now the just say, no I didn't or yell conspiracy.

At no point in the English language is "Assault Weapon" used as a Noun/Noun combo.
Good point. It only exists in English as a somewhat loose translation of the German word "sturmgewehr." Unfortunately, we too often let the other guys dominate the argument by defining the language. We have gotten to the point where even those in what we might call the conservative media are using the term assault weapon to refer to AR and AK pattern semi-automatic rifles. When we let the other side define the language by adopting their terminology we essentially accept the premise of their argument. "Our side", be it pro-2A media, legislators or whomever, should be vehemently rejecting such terminology whenever the subject comes up. I don't see it happening much anymore.

Last Edited:
When we let the other side define the language by adopting their terminology we essentially accept the premise of their argument. "Our side", be it pro-2A media, legislators or whomever, should be vehemently rejecting such terminology whenever the subject comes up.
☝️This...and worth repeating.

"President Joe Biden said Monday that Republicans who voted against banning assault rifles are not on the side of police in America."
"Gaslighting at its finest. Its amazing how much the left gaslights and manipulates the subjects to get their way....
It's the, "false dichotomy" ploy usually employed by the feeble-minded upon the feeble-minded.

At this point, I'm not at all sure why anyone wants to turn a thread gone somewhat off topic to a "all y'all's are stoopid" thread.
Don't put words in my mouth. My post was NOT directed at you (at the time I wrote it, anyway).

I'll review for you: Biden says stupid stuff. Member comes into thread posting videos about how cops are coming after our guns. Why respond to stupidity with more stupidity?

Personal to Pedo Joe: Go put your head between your legs and eat your own diarrhea right from the nozzle.

Contempt of this illegitimate criminal Regime is not a crime, it's your gorram PATRIOTIC DUTY! Same with Bloody Brownstain and King Jay the Worst...

First off, an AR-15 is not a weapon of war, neither is it an Assault weapon. At no point in the English language is "Assault Weapon" used as a Noun/Noun combo. So these clowns can't even communicate in clear thought out sentences.

At any point during my 23 years in the Corps, if some armor would have handed me an AR instead of an M-4/M-16/etc... I would have pulled him/her through the cage and strangled them tell their eyes popped out.
Good point. It only exists in English as a somewhat loose translation of the German word "sturmgewehr." Unfortunately, we too often let the other guys dominate the argument by defining the language. We have gotten to the point where even those in what we might call the conservative media are using the term assault weapon to refer to AR and AK pattern semi-automatic rifles. When we let the other side define the language by adopting their terminology we essentially accept the premise of their argument. "Our side", be it pro-2A media, legislators or whomever, should be vehemently rejecting such terminology whenever the subject comes up. I don't see it happening much anymore.

Which "other guys" are you talking about? I can't imagine why ARs, AKs, etc. are referred to as "assault rifles"...

1658947588370.jpeg 1658947595826.jpeg Nd9GcQsybCgjmy2_WmYCUz7ZQTcxPx4RhNYWqNqVQ&usqp=CAU.jpg 1658947628990.jpeg

At the risk of painting with an overly broad brush and a somewhat unfair generalization, here is my demand of the postmodern utopians prior to offering my support of law enforcement…

Explain to me exactly and objectively how law enforcement, as an institution, is on my side as a citizen of the United States and a sovereign individual.

And before beginning this explanation, I have one word - Uvalde.

I'll wait.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews