JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are we certain that is actually Joe Biden? He might also be lying about his name.
Oh it's pure Biden. He has the mentality of some kid on the playground who wants to be the boss. "If you don't do what I want, you're stupid." It didn't work on the playground and it doesn't work now.

Biden's biography should be titled "Sound and Fury, Signifying Nothing".

Carter wasn't a very good POTUS, but he served in the Navy, and since being POTUS he has done a lot of charity work build houses for the poor. I would say that is a lot more than Biden can claim - IMO
I believe Carter was a descent human being that loved his country and did what he thought was best thing for it, he was wrong but he gave a crap. Brandon is a POS scumbag that is going out of his way to destroy this country, enrich his family through political corruption and is a sell out to foreign powers. The founding father would have executed him by now for being a traitor.

Why do these people keep using the word "assault" like it's a noun? Did none of them ever attend school?
Assault can be a noun or a verb.

noun: Jim was the victim of an assault.

verb: Joe assaulted Jim.

In the case of assault rifle, they are using it as an adjective.

:s0087:

Brandon doesn't have a moral compass, or even strong principles to guide him...its just the way the wind is blowing today, as dictated by his equally confused staff.
So like many politicians, he has more of a moral weathervane than compass.
I believe Carter was a descent human being that loved his country and did what he thought was best thing for it, he was wrong but he gave a crap.
Agreed, I can work with people like this because no doubt, sometimes I'm wrong about things and one of them. Hopefully decent anyway.

Why do these people keep using the word "assault" like it's a noun? Did none of them ever attend school?
as·sault
/əˈsôlt/

verb
verb: assault; 3rd person present: assaults; past tense: assaulted; past participle: assaulted; gerund or present participle: assaulting
make a physical attack on.
"he pleaded guilty to assaulting a police officer"

carry out a military attack or raid on (an enemy position).
"they left their strong position to assault the hill"

attack or bombard (someone or the senses) with something undesirable or unpleasant.
"her right ear was assaulted with a tide of music"

noun
noun: assault; plural noun: assaults
1. a physical attack.
"his imprisonment for an assault on the film director"

LAW
an act, criminal or tortious, that threatens physical harm to a person, whether or not actual harm is done.
"he appeared in court charged with assault"
a military attack or raid on an enemy position.
"troops began an assault on the city"

a strong verbal attack.
"the assault on the party's tax policies"

2. a concerted attempt to do something demanding.
"a winter assault on Mt. Everest"

Let us recall the Police One survey of their thousands of members. Over 70% said that the gun laws they anti gun people push will do nothing to affect crime. The police on the street are the ones who know.

i4yv3o07pzd91.jpg

Biden said. "You can't be pro-insurrection and pro-democracy. You can't be pro-insurrection and pro-America." perhaps the president should read a silly little paper called The Declaration of Independence..... that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top