JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a good thing that I don't identify as, "some people".
A0-eD6OCYAAa8XI.jpg

I read the thread title and thinking it was about Oregon and it made sense that Comcast would be the one to create "The List" seeing as how it would be hard for anyone to hate them much more than they already do :s0112:

Last Edited:
A reason some people will comply is that their NFA items are already in the computerized database. Biden's ATF will gladly share that data with the states.

...and sadly, some people will comply
I went to B.C. Ca. in 2000 when they were doing the campaign to register all firearms. Listening to the radio these PSA's would come up saying how "representatives would be in your neighborhood soon." I followed the news there for a while, reading articles from gun rights people talking about how there were 150,000 criminals who refused to register their guns. Not sure how they sorted that out. Registration lead to confiscation though as more and more types of guns were deemed "too dangerous to own" :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top