JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guns & Ammo Magazine is owned by Kroenke Sports Entertainment. Managing owners are Stan Kroenke, his wife Ann Walton Kroenke (Wal-Mart heiress, a niece, worth about $9.1 billion last January) and Josh Kroenke.

Ownership of outdoors magazines is not always in the hands of friends of the Second Amendment.
If you knew how many gun forums have been hoovered up like Hunter doing a line by anti-gun Canadian conglomerate VerticalScope, it'd curl your hair.

At times gun owners as well as firearm companies are our own worst enemy.

The selling points of some firearms and their design...
Just how certain firearms are marketed...
The images used...
Bombastic / In Your face and the like statements...

Like this?

35177769_79a70efcb0_z.jpg

Meanwhile on the woke news networks, they are getting the anti gunners to speak about the hearing Congress had trying shred the firearm CEOs to bits, again going after the black and scary "assault" weapons, marketing etc. The ignorance is mind numbing. One member of Congress wants guns to have fingerprint scanners integrated into them etc. Lord help us...

If anyone is so inclined to scan through Maloney's baloney in that House oversight debacle....

Around 18min in are Daniel Def., Ruger, et al opening statements.

A lot of interesting data in that hearing. Unsuprisingly... 94% of all mass shooting occur in "gun free zones".

NY's response to SCOTUS.... given em all permits but make everywhere a "gun free zone". Derrrrrr......o_O

Anyone else see a problem brewing by expanding soft target areas and the further defunding of LE.... while Brandon is demanding we give up our 2A rights to somehow demonstrate our solidarity with LE?? Must be the "new", "new" math I'm unfamiliar with(?)😜

The most hilarious part of that "hearing" is every time Maloney poses a question from the Democrats bullet points and doesn't immediately get the answer she wants she cuts them off mid sentence with, "I'm reclaiming my time" and moves on to the next bullet point. What's the point of wasting everyones time if you won't even allow them to respond?

Last Edited:
Are you joking?
Not in the least.
Can not defund the police, we need them.
Commies attack police for shooting "good bois", but want to take our guns.
Guns are the problem to them, so take the feckin cops guns.
I didn't do it , my guns didn't do it.
Additionally, for EVERY gun law, there is exception for police....eph that.
Libtard idiots that say defund police want to get rid of police. Criminals dictate we have police.
Just like "you first" when polititians want gun bans, if cops are shooting too many people.....disarm police!

Joe

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads