JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An that's exactly what he means. His delusion is that "He" and "they" ("his government") ARE "America". If we are "pro-America" then we must be "pro-Brandon".

The delusion is his own though. "pro-America" is the unwaving support and defense of the Constitiution on which our nation was founded. Not what any one man or his cronies might wish it to be.

Personally, I find it incredibly offensive for the elected leader of our nation to attack the foundations and patriotism of it's people as a means to justify his own personal agenda.

"If you are not with me, you are against me" has never been a good look on any world leader. Ie., Hitler, Genghis, Mao, Lenin... immediately come to mind. NOT a good look, indeed, and smacks of desperation.

Last Edited:
"President Joe Biden said Monday that Republicans who voted against banning assault rifles are not on the side of police in America."
"Gaslighting at its finest. Its amazing how much the left gaslights and manipulates the subjects to get their way....

It has to make you wonder too just how many people actually believe anything he says any more or... like some of us... are almost direcly inclined to believe the exact opposite simply because it came out of his mouth(?)

1658892600593.png

To hit numbers that low it isn't just the republicans that are P'd off.

Last Edited:
I have no problem with that assertion -- I'm not on the side of the police by default. The 2nd Amendment makes no mention of LEOs. LEOSA is an abomination, and it pits gun owners against cops, for example. I'm not for any sort of that artificial dichotomy.

Last Edited:
It has to make you wonder too just how many people actually believe anything he says any more or... like some of us... are almost direcly inclined to believe the exact opposite simply because it came out of his mouth(?)

View attachment 1247559
Just checking, but ya'll do know that not everyone disapproves of his performance for the same reason, right? I didn't look at that poll, but I know some of them break down the 'why' and some don't.
I know almost everyone on here think he is this crazy far left progressive 'woke' puppet but the truth is he's just a lame a** limousine liberal that got the nomination because he was the least frightening choice for the rich urban liberals that the Dem's rely on for the big money donations and the Progressive Dem's held their noses and voted him as a vote against Trump.

And please, don't attack me as a Biden supporter, I'm not.

View attachment 1247559

To hit numbers that low it isn't just the republicans that are P'd off.
Remember, this is happening despite the constant cheerleading by the legacy press!

Just checking, but ya'll do know that not everyone disapproves of his performance for the same reason, right?
What Ive been reading is not even the leftist biased media or Democrats in general approves of his performance. Its actually a very unique phenomenon in American politics right now at least to me anyways, the left doesnt have a viable candidate.

That may be true for a few days, but when their buddies start finding their bloody lifeless bodies lying in the streets, that sh!t will stop Ricky Tik!
Nat.Guard, Don't think so, they are our friends and neighbors, they live among us, and once the SHTF, you can count on a change of heart once a few are found with their necks stretched in the trees!

What Ive been reading is not even the leftist biased media or Democrats in general approves of his performance. Its actually a very unique phenomenon in American politics right now at least to me anyways, the left doesnt have a viable candidate.

Yeah, because he isn't doing the things the " leftist biased media or Democrats in general" want him to do, like reigning in Manchin and Sinema, or taking actual action on "Climate Change" or a bunch of other stuff that I'll skip over because it is non-firearms related pollical and everyone loves to argue about it ;)

Yeah, because he isn't doing the things the " leftist biased media or Democrats in general" want him to do, like reigning in Manchin and Sinema, or taking actual action on "Climate Change" or a bunch of other stuff that I'll skip over because it is non-firearms related pollical and everyone loves to argue about it ;)
I cant decide if its because hes not catering to the progressives enough or if there are enough moderate democrats that realize the progressive left has gone full crazy.

As if the R side doesn't have more than their fair share :rolleyes:
Didn't say it didn't. Just as simple as "you take an ad-hominem swing at me, I go straight into an ad-hominem kick in the junk so hard you barf your balls"... The R's are a house long overdue for cleaning, but it's hard to clean house when you have some jackoff who could better benefit humanity as donor organs trying to burn the whole neighborhood down.

Didn't say it didn't. Just as simple as "you take an ad-hominem swing at me, I go straight into an ad-hominem kick in the junk so hard you barf your balls"... The R's are a house long overdue for cleaning, but it's hard to clean house when you have some jackoff who could better benefit humanity as donor organs trying to burn the whole neighborhood down.
Huh? I got no idea what you are talking about or what the "ad-hominem swing at you" might have been.
I even logged out to see if I missed a post that I couldn't see because they had me on ignore or something, but nope.

That may be true for a few days, but when their buddies start finding their bloody lifeless bodies lying in the streets, that sh!t will stop Ricky Tik!
Nat.Guard, Don't think so, they are our friends and neighbors, they live among us, and once the SHTF, you can count on a change of heart once a few are found with their necks stretched in the trees!
SHTF in August, 2005. We all know what happened

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads