JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
:s0114:

Are there a lot of supporters for the Biden ticket in the auto industry? I mean, seems I've heard more about President Trump working toward more manufacturing jobs being in The U.S.?

I don't think it's the people in the auto industry that support the Democratic Party, it's the unions that tell their workers to vote D, guaranteed!!!

Yup, crazy old codger off his meds and running loose outside the senior care center!

So Joe, you fully support the 2nd, yet you are going to make Beta man your Gun Infringent Czar right quick and in a hurry like, and he is going to take my Ar- 14 and my Ak 21, and limit my bullets to 3 per month, after a back ground check! And you said your not going to take out guns, but your lap boi Beta is! We see right through you Joe!

When Biden called that guy out saying he's never said he'd go after folks guns...Now that's senility rearing it's ugly head.

I kinda doubt Biden knows what an M-14 is, though.

I mean... it was like the standard rifle of Vietnam which his age he would've been drafted most likely if he didn't get as many deferments as Trump did. His son was also in the military and he is/was a gun owner himself. Doesn't seem TOO farfetched.

Yup, crazy old codger off his meds and running loose outside the senior care center!

So Joe, you fully support the 2nd, yet you are going to make Beta man your Gun Infringent Czar right quick and in a hurry like, and he is going to take my Ar- 14 and my Ak 21, and limit my bullets to 3 per month, after a back ground check! And you said your not going to take out guns, but your lap boi Beta is! We see right through you Joe!

"We're going to take the firearms first and then go to court."

My telephone union which was an electrical union, always touted during elections they would send us our paycheck and inside there was a leaflet about voting for the Democrat party. I was a big spur under the saddle of the union reps who slept with the company...
When I first started my Fire Fighting Company, It was just ME, and the Teamsters came and tried to strong arm me, and they had all sorts of "Vote For Obummer" swag that ended up in the round file! Later when I expanded, the Firemans Union came and tried to strong arm us, I politely told them that I was the owner, and that we didn't work for any Company, we worked under contract with the state and the Feds! Again, they had arm loads of stickers, hats, and Vote For Obummer crap! One of the younger guys stood there and laughed, and basically told them off! I never said a word to any of my guys about any of that nonsense before hand, figuring they could figure it out on their own! I gave them a raise! :D:cool:;)

Biden is an idiot. He has been lucky to be a senator and vice president because neither position has any real accountability.
He will poop the bed as a president and would be lucky to serve out his term, either getting impeached or stroking out long before 2024.
He represents all that is bad in establishment politics. Biden thinks he can just smile and hug babies And he let even those simple jobs get out of hand.
Now he's learning what happens when people are actually listening to him and questioning what he says. and he demonstrates, he isn't up to the task.

I mean... it was like the standard rifle of Vietnam which his age he would've been drafted most likely if he didn't get as many deferments as Trump did. His son was also in the military and he is/was a gun owner himself. Doesn't seem TOO farfetched.

Nah, Joe Biden doesn't even know what office he's running for sometimes.

He may not be directly taking guns, but by his rights delayed, are rights denied goals and ideas for red flag laws.
He is indeed looking at confiscation, just putting a rose over it to smell nice. More like putting a rose
on the casket ending rights.

Biden is an idiot. He has been lucky to be a senator and vice president because neither position has any real accountability.
He will poop the bed as a president and would be lucky to serve out his term, either getting impeached or stroking out long before 2024.
He represents all that is bad in establishment politics. Biden thinks he can just smile and hug babies And he let even those simple jobs get out of hand.
Now he's learning what happens when people are actually listening to him and questioning what he says. and he demonstrates, he isn't up to the task.
As Rush put it today, Plugs would be a figure head president. He will be pushed, prodded and pulled in whichever direction his handlers want him to go. He won't have to do much other then sign whatever they put in front of him.

BACCDDBE-324F-45D7-84C4-5E82423DAF07.jpeg

Even the MSM is reporting it.

As Rush put it today, Plugs would be a figure head president. He will be pushed, prodded and pulled in whichever direction his handlers want him to go. He won't have to do much other then sign whatever they put in front of him.
Spot on
Biden is the archetypal "Empty suit"

ETA

1583865706472.png

VERY presidential, there Joe,:rolleyes:

I predict "BIDEN SNAPS" will be a major headline in the not too distant future.

eta2 Maybe we can get rich selling Biden Snaps cookies. They would have no nutritional value and leave a bad taste in your mouth.:p

Last Edited:
What I for see in this election, no matter who is their "GUY", massive voter fraud will abound to the levels we have not seen since Hitlery won the popular vote.....
I mean, I hate to point out the obvious but even during that election there wasn't that much voter fraud, in America we are at about .0000044% convicted voter fraud/vote in the 2000s. Statistically even after Donald Trump started a voter fraud division in the USA had to disband after unable to prove anything worthwhile on any level, even as small as the .0000044%.

You've been fed a lie that you're just regurgitating. Voter fraud DOES exist. But on a scale so low, so minute, that it doesn't really effect anything except for the NC case where the dude literally threw away ballots and was charged and even had his kids testify against him.

The whole 'voter fraud' issue is for lack of better words a talking point in an attempt to create larger barriers for legal voters to vote. Don't take it from me. There are plenty of actual quotes from those who want to add Voter ID, or gerrymander, closing polling stations, etc. All methodical to try to limit the amount of votes.

We as a country can do better in so many ways, but voter fraud is not an issue at hand.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads