JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An oldie but goodie.

The more we hear from the current crop of hopefuls seeking the Democrat nomination, the more likely I believe a dark horse candidate will end up on the ticket.

Not that in the end there is and will be any ideological difference. The Second Amendment, along with all individual rights, is in significant peril.

Nowhere does it say anyone can own a weapon.

The text "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms" should be pretty damn clear. Well, unless you're a senile, morally bankrupt, statist, washed up, idiot. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Way to go Joe, You know absolutely NOTHING about which you speak, but you do it with gusto and an expertise unrivaled anywhere!
Got my Vote!

For fitment of a strait jacket and a prescription for serious psychotropics, and a housing upgrade to a padded room!

At least he's consistent, still a shotgun proponent with excellent legal advice.. ;)

"If you want to keep someone away from your door and they're coming, have a 12-gauge shotgun and blow a hole in your door. I promise they'll go away. An assault weapon is not the thing that's going to do it for them."

At least he's consistent, still a shotgun proponent with excellent legal advice.. ;)

"If you want to keep someone away from your door and they're coming, have a 12-gauge shotgun and blow a hole in your door. I promise they'll go away. An assault weapon is not the thing that's going to do it for them."
Actually he is correct on that last part about the AR, the baddie isn't going to be running far if at all when he gets plugged full of 30 rounds of 5.56!

An oldie but goodie.

The more we hear from the current crop of hoplophobes seeking the Democrat nomination, the more likely I believe a dark horse candidate will end up on the ticket.

Not that in the end there is and will be any ideological difference. The Second Amendment, along with all individual rights, is in significant peril.

Fixed it for you..... ;):D

So much truth to this...

F7C769C1-7334-4EAD-9F24-38E881EC0C06.png

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA