JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello friends,
Once again I have to comment on Bi-Mart. I was in the store yesterday (Saturday) and was checking on the store's efforts to get me a pink Taurus Spectrum for my wife. Well, it seems that their vendor is all sold out of this particular hand cannon and my Mrs. was just going to have to use one of my handguns for her personal carry piece. However, the nice lady working behind the counter said that if I was looking for a light weight weapon, they had a new Taurus Ultra-Lite available. WoW! I've been looking for one of those. I already bought the M 85 standard in .38 Special and I really like the way it shoots. I have previously posted that I bought a Rugar LCP in .380 for my wife, but her arthritis precludes her from pulling the slide back. A light weight revolver would be perfect. So, I bought it. The cost was $275.00 plus tax (hate taxes). Oh! It's also stainless steel. Quite a bargain in my opinion. So, in conclusion, you might want to consider your neighborhood Bi-Mart store when you are looking for forearms and ammunition. They are nice people and the prices are more than fair. They also don't give you "attitude" like some other vendors do.
Hope this helps you.

Wait... I'm not the only one that knows about Bi-mart?

I bought a Heritage Rough Rider 22LR for $149... because everyone should experience a revolver.

I like Bi-Mart for the most part, but hate the lines at the cash registers - seems my local Bi-Mart has the slowest checkers on the planet. And finding help at the gun counter can be a royal PITA more often than not. That aside, I like what they carry and their prices are good. I just have to be sure to go at a time when I'm not in a hurry.

Started buying reloading supplies from Bi Mart in the late 60's haven't stopped. Only bought a few firearms from them though. And about a million .22 rimfire.

BiMart forced me to think during a short road trip yesterday. I phoned the one I'd come to next and asked if they had .22lr ammo. They did. Some really average stuff in 50 rd boxes for way too much money.

Did some quick reckoning with Mrs. Teflon. Given what I have on hand, we figured out roughly how many rounds I could shoot every single day over the rest of a reasonably long lifespan.

Sobering. If we're going to follow through on our dream to buy a place with 100yds of property out back, I need more ammo.

Last Edited:
I like bi-mart. Honest proces, pretty available ammunition selection..etc.

I wish they carried just a few more types of firearms.. But Im quite happy with their stores.

BiMart forced me to think during a short road trip yesterday. I phoned the one I'd be driving past next and asked if they had .22lr ammo. They did. Some really average stuff in 50 rd boxes for way too much money.

Did some quick reckoning with Mrs. Teflon. Given what I have on hand, we figured out roughly how many rounds I could shoot every single day over the rest of a reasonably long lifespan.

Sobering. If we're going to follow through on our dream to buy a place with 100yds of property out back, I need more ammo.

I have not checked much for a while since the panic is gone. I was buying weekly from academy. The price was the same as Wally and was cheaper here since there was no tax. It got to where I was buying for several co workers since you had to be able to jump on the stuff as soon as it went up.

Hearing people talk about these stores always makes me wish they had them here. Are they still limiting the .22 ammo? If so that should loosen soon. I noticed many of the places I buy on line are either no limit or have doubled and tripled what the limit is now.
Their limit is 200 rounds if you're buying boxes of 50. Their CCI price was $3.39 per box of 50. Not bad.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews