JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gotta love it!!

An unsubstanciated report by an anonymous insider with no evidence.

For what it's worth, I'll validate it.

My alternate duty title is "Antiterrorism/Force Protection Liaison". I am assigned some fairly insignificant tasks dealing with antiterrorism and intel. My supe dropped the SPLC's Intelligence Report on my desk two weeks ago, and it really opened my eyes. My colleagues from other departments gather on a regular basis to share findings. A recurring theme is the sovereign citizen movement, and the extreme members of that group are used to demonize what I would consider patriots.

I also received an urgent intel brief that a group known as the Oathkeepers were actively recruiting military and law enforcement personnel in the Seattle area, so I dutifully looked up the group. Heck, I want to join them!

I guess what I'm saying is that as much as some extremists in the sovereign citizens movement scare me, some of the reactionary organizations and countermeasures endorsed by our government scare me even more.

Last Edited:
Yep, them oath keeper dudes are some serious buissness, they will definatly be under scrutiney of the oduma admin. who do they think they are. No one is supposed to be teeling the truth out there. Im going to haft t join that group to. since i allready fit into the DHLS terrorist brackit. thanks for the link baada

For what it's worth, I'll validate it.

My alternate duty title is "Antiterrorism/Force Protection Liaison". I am assigned some fairly insignificant tasks dealing with antiterrorism and intel. My supe dropped the SPLC's Intelligence Report on my desk two weeks ago, and it really opened my eyes. My colleagues from other departments gather on a regular basis to share findings. A recurring theme is the sovereign citizen movement, and the extreme members of that group are used to demonize what I would consider patriots.

I also received an urgent intel brief that a group known as the Oathkeepers were actively recruiting military and law enforcement personnel in the Seattle area, so I dutifully looked up the group. Heck, I want to join them!

I guess what I'm saying is that as much as some extremists in the sovereign citizens movement scare me, some of the reactionary organizations and countermeasures endorsed by our government scare me even more.

And a link to the training?

:s0054: "If you are a veteran and visit a VA facility for a check up/treatment you will be asked the following questions:

Do you feel stressed?

Do you feel threatened?

Do you feel like doing harm to someone?

Are there ANY of my fellow vets who have had any dealing with the VA and NOT felt like doing harm to someone??????

Gee....let's see...military weapons and demolition training.....check. Military small unit tactical assault and seizure training....check Vessel seizure training.....check Own lots of guns....check. Is that a helo I hear??????

I guess I'm a terrorist since I love Jesus, my constitutional rights and my guns... But I knew this kind of crap was out there since before 9/11. Nothing new in this article I didn't already know. You never hear of any cases where innocent people are deemed terrorists yet so I don't know how much of it I really believe.

I do agree they should be watching white suprimist/nazi lovers though...no harm in catching all those guys and putting them in jail for life

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top